You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why is there no £1000 free game tonight, Monday 11 July ?

GOODWANGOODWAN Member Posts: 3
Why is there no £1000 free game tonight, Monday 11 July ?

Answers

• BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    I am wondering that too. FreeRoll tomorrow aa usual, but nothing on for tonight, funny .
  • BarlickerBarlicker Member Posts: 49
    It looks like there are freerolls at the weekend though,but midweek games are missing , unless this is a mistake on the calendar, seems a bit odd to me. Has there been a mistake by Sky ?
  • cerysanc04cerysanc04 Member Posts: 10
    I've just messaged them see what they say bit unfair when you've earned well over 50 points the previous week.
  • tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 49
    Something to do with £1600 worth of Ukops tickets but can't find the competition
  • raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 147
    the last time this happened they put on 2k worth of frerolls the next day i think, probably do something like that again :)

• raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 147
    we'll be alright
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,813
    edited July 2022

@GOODWAN
    @Barlicker
    @cerysanc04
    @tosca21
    @raggy94

Hi

Sorry about this.

The Team who set up the freerolls each week - simply a case of clicking a few buttons - were travelling back from Las Vegas today & so I guess that's the reason. The matter was complicated by the 8 hour time difference, plus an inability to get on the VPN from Las Vegas earlier today/late last night. (A VPN has to be used to access the back-end from Vegas for various reasons).

As @poppy765 noted in a separate thread, if I were around I would have been able to deal with it, but I was travelling back from Vegas yesterday/today too, & have only just got home.

I'll speak to the Main Man in the morning & ensure it's there for the rest of the week.

Apologies all round.
    tosca21 said:

Something to do with £1600 worth of Ukops tickets but can't find the competition

@tosca21

Hi Tosca,

Can you elaborate on that please, you've whooshed me? (Not a difficult feat, I should add).

Those who feel a little disgruntled might be interested in joining this week's Daily Fortum Comp.

It's completely free to enter, & has £150 worth of MTT entries on offer this week. It averages 40 entries per day, so that's the best part of £4 per head, which compares very favourably with the Rewards Freeroll which offers approx, £1.20 per head.

New members are always very welcome.

Details are

HERE

It's not within my remit to do anything about the missing Freeroll, but I can help with spot prizes & Forum Comps.

Tonight's Rewards Freeroll has been doubled to £2,000.

This is to compensate for the fact that the Rewards Freeroll never ran last night (Monday) due to operational difficulties.

Enjoy.

@GOODWAN
    @Barlicker
    @cerysanc04
    @tosca21
    @raggy94
  • cerysanc04cerysanc04 Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for the info tikay. Hope you a good time in Vegas.
    @SidV79
    @Essexphil
    @Doubleme
    @poppy765
    @BENSON53
    @MurphyRob
    @Helissio2
    @bbMike
    @livwiz14
    @banditini

Thanks for the info tikay. Hope you a good time in Vegas.

@cerysanc04

Thanks @cerysanc04

Vegas was wicked, as always. Was the first time I'd been for 3 years due to Lockdown etc, so I particularly enjoyed this year.