You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Good Bet

poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,504
For tonights UFC London you can get boosted odds on sky from 5/1 to 7/1 for
Paddy Pimblett to win by TKO/KO in round 1, if that seems unlikely this interview may change your mind :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyxrM3xNMtg

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited July 2022
    He looks like RODDERS (Nicholas Lyndhurst) from 'Only Fools and Horses' :D
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375
    Done using my free bets. Thank you.

• Options
    poppy765poppy765 Member Posts: 1,504
    He didn't perform very well and still finished him at the start of the second, so not an unreasonable punt.
    Sorry guys!
  • Options
    CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    Never watched it and don't know him however this was excellent:-

Great stuff and love to see this and using a platform like that for this message.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,375
    poppy765 said:

He didn't perform very well and still finished him at the start of the second, so not an unreasonable punt.
    Sorry guys!

No, I like your tips, the free bets I used were probably from historic stuff you've tipped.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,194
    I watched with anticipation and really thought Paddy looked a little like the occasion got to him. However, that finish was brilliant, haven't seen a British fighter with ground skills like that in a long time, maybe not since Dan Hardy.

Considering the pundits all thought that he had to keep it standing to win it's a sign of his development into an all round fighter.

Interesting to note that his opponent had been belittling him for a Judo background over a Ju Jitsu background. Perhaps now he is regretting that.

Think Paddy will become a staple on UFC ppv events, win , lose or draw he is all action and that's what the fans like.