You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SKY PREMIERSHIP

tosca21tosca21 Member Posts: 49
What chance for us mere mortals when players like SMARTGOAT decide to play in lower leagues and play 15 tables at a time at 10/15p most unfair promotion that Sky have produced not even got one points this week complete waste of time

Comments

• Options
    spearsy136spearsy136 Member Posts: 115
    Why don't you just play 16 tables?
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 513
    Agree that it's a poor promotion for a number of reasons:

1. Zero transparency on how many Sky points each player in each league earned per day. It's therefore impossible to pick a league.
    2. The requirement to play every single day. Final position is therefore impacted more by daily play than total rake paid in a week.
    3. The lack of restrictions on the league people can play. It should be tiered based upon stakes played.
    4. Rake is being redistributed to regs, rather than the recs that keep the games alive.
    5. The requirement to log out before midnight every day to log points. I've lost a number of good seats having to do this. I've also just logged out at 23:55 often, rather than playing through to 00:30 or later like normal. Therefore costing Sky rake.

I played this for one week only every day. I paid £50-£100 of rake every single day, total about £600 for the week. It wasn't worth it for an extra 10% or so of rakeback. I won't be playing this again and will spend the time in the lab.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 513
    I'll add that I played every 10nl table available for an average of 4 hours per night, including starting tables and leaving tables open.