You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Scott Parker

EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,278
Got to feel sorry for Scott Parker.

He wasn't the most naturally talented footballer, but gave absolutely everything he had on the pitch. Same as a Manager-what you see is what you get.

Been given absolutely no money for new players-his biggest signing has been that ridiculous cardigan. Even that looks more suited to the Prem than Ryan Fredericks.

Dared to suggest that he needs money-as his team is woefully short of being able to compete in the Premier League. Apparently, that does not coincide with the Owner's "values" (presumably he expects the next Manager to transform a Champo squad on air) and has sacked the man whose talent propelled an average Championship squad to the Premier League. Which means lots of money in-but no money to be spent. With a ground that is of National League quality and size.

I hope they manage to eclipse Derby's record for least points ever. And Scott Parker finds an Owner willing to invest.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027

Good post Phil, pretty much agree with every word.

Parker seems a decent man too.
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,544
    I do also agree with Phil. (I must still be hungover from the Bank Holiday w/end)

Here is a pic of Scott leaving this morning, wearing his exit suit. I think the job has put a few years on him.

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,685
    Sunderland :o