You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

i wishhhhh...

kiewoodskiewoods Member Posts: 45
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
i wish there were more nightowls playing DYM tournys! waiting an hour to play a game isn't fun, i've resorted to watchin 'bbc gcse bitesize: german', that's how bored i am :| though topping up on my german doesn't help me with poker, it does, however, take me back to my school days where bad beats would normally mean losing 10 pence in a game of wally; how times have changed for my wallet...

......moving away from my nostalgic nonsense and back to my initial point...WHERE ARE ALL THE STUDENTS???? especially as it's the easter hols, we have no lectures or seminars and so no responsibilities!! (im tryin my hardest to not think about dissertation and assignments). maybe in my hour of waiting for the tourny to start i should be doing my uni work instead of watching pointless german programmes???? maybe??? who knows, im not one to dwell.  but anyway, we should all be playing DYM tournys throughout the night. quick games, variaty of buy-in levels, good crack on and 50% get paid...what more could you want??? maybe sky should introduce a nighttime league to attract the more nocturnal punter?

anyway, just wanted to pass the time, and as my game has started il end this borin comment. ironically, if anyone is still awake this late/early then reading this thread will have probably sent them to sleep :|

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited April 2010
    hahaha sooo many all nighters struggling to get a dym game...

dude just play cash.
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,927
    edited April 2010

Yeh bank holiday today, is it not? and people getting geared up for a 72 hour ben/der. Not me, too old and can't hack it, so will do 48 hours, with a 24 hour gap in the middle :)

Should be some colourful play at the tables !!! and plenty of rake this weekend!!!

WoooooooooooHooooooooooo :):):)

St Helens v Wigan this aft too!!! Brucey Bonus :)