You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

School Dinners?

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,537
'Is that what my money's paying for?' Mum blasts school for serving her daughter a 'basically empty' ham baguette just days after it was forced to apologise to another pupil for serving just THREE potato wedges and beans for lunch

The 11-year-old girl sent her mother, Donna Jones, a picture of the unappetising ham baguette and wrote: 'mum, this is my lunch.' The pupil was served the meal at West Monmouth School in Pontypool, Wales, on September 26. The same school was criticised earlier in the week after a different pupil was served a tiny lunch of just three potato wedges and beans.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11418947/Mum-blasts-school-serving-daughter-basically-ham-baguette.html

Comments

• Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    That's horrible looking, when I was at school the dinners were really tasty, mince and tatties, fish and chips, rhubarb crumble and custard all that kind of homely grub, and you hardly saw a podgy kid, my problem was I used to swap ma dinner ticket for ciggies, so if a couldnae sneek in meant nothing till tea time.