You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

China's watching .......

MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176

Government departments ordered to stop installing cameras made by Chinese firms in 'sensitive sites'

They have also been urged to disconnect Chinese-made devices from core computer networks and to consider removing them altogether, amid security concerns.

The Government Security Group has said that since companies in China have to comply with the country's national intelligence law, which requires them to cooperate with Beijing's intelligence services, they should no longer be used.

Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster Oliver Dowden said that a review had been conducted into current and future security risks around the installation of surveillance systems on the government estate and concluded that "additional controls were required".

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/government-departments-ordered-stop-installing-132300904.html

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    I wonder how many of the Conspiracy Theorists of the COVID vaccine microchipping them, actually own Apple products? ......around 90% of which are made in China :*
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,603
    MISTY4ME said:

I wonder how many of the Conspiracy Theorists of the COVID vaccine microchipping them, actually own Apple products? ......around 90% of which are made in China :*

If they are knock off's made in China they probably don't work anyway.