You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Big Weekend Bounty Hunter All in sattys

Hi @Tikay10

I saw the post on Twitter about the start time changing to 9pm today.

Any chance of getting some all in sattys please?

That way the lower end abi players get a chance to play it too as I can image the normal steps sattys will struggle today with the England game on.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129

@ILIKE2FISH

I'm not certain on this but I'm hoping the all-in sats have not populated the lobby yet, but will do so later this morning.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591

Hi @Tikay10

I saw the post on Twitter about the start time changing to 9pm today.

Any chance of getting some all in sattys please?

That way the lower end abi players get a chance to play it too as I can image the normal steps sattys will struggle today with the England game on.

Thanks

I echo your comments.

I have asked for these many times but the all in sats never appear. Pity really.

• Options
    ILIKE2FISHILIKE2FISH Member Posts: 451
    Thanks, I checked this morning using the filters and the all in sattys were up before I posted. I checked better this time :)
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,591

Thanks, I checked this morning using the filters and the all in sattys were up before I posted. I checked better this time :)

Still no all in sats to Big Weekend Bounty Hunter or am I missing something?
  • Options

@tai-gar @ILIKE2FISH

I can see Frenzy's but there are no All-In Sats as far as I can see.

Unforch, there's nothing I can do about it today for reasons I won't bore you with, but I will mention it to James on Monday.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,161
    Normal £5.20 sat's to Semi are missing too :/
  • Options
    tai-gar said:

Still no all in sats to Big Weekend Bounty Hunter or am I missing something?
    Yea no all in sats for Big Weekend Bounty Hunter, the usual sattys are there, but quickdraw been taken off a few weeks ago:(
  • Options
    Thanks @Tikay10 , any all in sattys to the £22+ events are always apperciated from myself and @tai-gar and many others too :)
    Tikay10 said:

@tai-gar @ILIKE2FISH

I can see Frenzy's but there are no All-In Sats as far as I can see.

Unforch, there's nothing I can do about it today for reasons I won't bore you with, but I will mention it to James on Monday.

• Options

3.30pm;

@ILIKE2FISH @tai-gar @MISTY4ME

The lobby still seems to be populating, and there are now a bunch of £5.20 sats into a Semi, they run every 30 minutes from 4.30pm until 6pm, then another @ 6.15pm.
  • Options
    Cheers for heads up, sorry only just seen message now.
    I had a busy afternoon and evening.
    Tikay10 said:

3.30pm;

@ILIKE2FISH @tai-gar @MISTY4ME

The lobby still seems to be populating, and there are now a bunch of £5.20 sats into a Semi, they run every 30 minutes from 4.30pm until 6pm, then another @ 6.15pm.