You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Want fireworks? Play the Orfordable League, a 10-seater tourney with added prizes to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
edited November 2022 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2022 Orfordable League, November Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on December 2nd

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1:November 4th- Winner: unregged player; League leader: THECHIMP

Week 2: November 11th- Winner: unregged player; League leader: THECHIMP

Week 3: November 18th- Winner: Boomswitch; League Leader: THECHIMP

Week 4: November 25th- Winner: unregged player; League Winner: Boomswitch; Runner-up: THECHIMP

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday December 2nd 2022
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday December 2nd 2022

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday December 2nd 2022

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. Another edition of the Orfy starts tonight so congratulations are in order for our November winners @ILIKE2FISH & @THECHIMP and the very best of luck to both for tonight. I also wish everyone who plays the Orfy tonight the very best of luck so I hope to see you all at the tables tonight.
    Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, although here in Stoke, as per usual, it is cold, wet & windy this morning (Stoke are playing at home so that's expected lol). Anyway enough of the not so sunny talk, here is the report for last night's renewal.
    There were 33 players taking the plunge last night with 16 being Orfy regged, 5 of which made it all the way to the FT (the next three were also Orfy regged).
    Tenth place went the way of @daggers747, a regular in these reports, which places him at 5th overall, well played daggers.
    A bit of a gap to our next player in 6th place last night was another regular reportee, @stokefc (who knows all about our not-so-lovely weather) sits in 4th place overall, well played Sean.
    One place higher in 5th last night was @wynne1938 who now sits in 3rd place overall, well played Wynne.
    Finishing another place higher in 4th last night was @ray01 and also takes 2nd place overall, well played Ray.
    Yet again, just one place higher, taking 3rd on the night, was @THECHIMP. @THECHIMP takes the early League lead after last night's exploits, well played Mr Chimp.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all again next week.
    Here is the League table after November Week 1

Good morning Orfy folk, Week 2 of 4 is upon us already (which means it is only 44 days until Christmas) and I hope that everyone is well. The top four in the League are separated by a measly THREE points so the rest of this month may turn out to be a battle royale for the prizes, let us hope that it is as that would be exciting to see. With that in mind I wish each and evryone of you who plays tonight the very best of luck. Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, we have reached the halfway point of the month. There were 43 players that started last night with 18 being Orfy regged. Of those 18 just 4 made it all the way to the FT.
    A first FT of the month went to @Boomswitch who finished in 9th place on the night and climbed 8 places into 6th overall, well played Boom.
    Another maiden FT of the month went to @MAXALLY who managed to make his way into 7th place last night, helping him to move up 3 places into 3rd overall, well played Alan.
    A 2nd FT of the month for @wynne1938 who finished in 6th place last night, this was enough to move him up a single place into 2nd overall, well played Wynne.
    Also making a 2nd FT of the month with a 5th place last night was @THECHIMP, who retains his overall League Lead on a score of 8 with two weeks still to play this month, well played Mr Chimp.
    Last night's winner was @trotsky58 who apparently put my chips to good use after cracking my AA with his KK (K on flop was all she wrote, sigh).
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all, however briefly lol, next week. The updated League table after November Week 2

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. This is Week 3 (of 4) for November so there is still time for everyone to take a prize this month. @THECHIMP sits atop the League with a score of 8 with @wynne1938 in second on 11. These are the scores that everyone should be aiming for. With that I would like to wish everyone whom plays tonight the very best of luck and hefre is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, sorry this report is late but had to go shopping (to make sure I got a turkey for Xmas which is just 36 days away lol). There were a rather pleasing 40 starters last night with just 15 of those being Orfy regged. That being said 6 of us made the FT plus 11th & 12th as well so a very good return when the odds were so stacked against the Orfy regs.
    Making his first FT of the month @Asho28 finished in 5th place, helping him climb into 12th overall, well played Ash.
    Another first FT of the month went the way of @THEHERDEIE, who finished in the runner-up spot on the night and moved up into 8th overall, well played Mr Herdeie.
    Our erstwhile Evertonian, @Toffeeandy also made his first FT of the month finishing in 6th place and moving upto 7th overall, well played Andy.
    Supporting the red and white half of Sheffield @bornablade was also a first time FT'er for this month, finishing in 3rd place but climbing 12 places into 6th overall, well played Blade.
    Also a first time FT'er this month @Boxster finished in 7th place last night and retains his 5th place overall, well played Boxy.
    The only player to make a second FT of the month last night was @Boomswitch and made it worth his while by taking down the win, also climbing up into 2nd overall, congratulations & well played Boom.
    @wynne1938 dropped a place into third overall whilst @THECHIMP, who was MIA last night, retained his overall league lead.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all next week.
    Here is the updated League Table after November Week 3

• Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    Thanks Andy, great fun as always last night.

Well played @Boomswitch
  • BoomswitchBoomswitch Member Posts: 388
    Thanks Andy, see you all next Friday
    Asho28 said:

Thanks Andy, great fun as always last night.

Well played @Boomswitch

Thanks Ash
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. It's crunch time for this month as we have reached our final week. There are plenty of players still in with a chance of claiming a prize with a deep run tonight even though the scores to beat are 10 and 8. On the other hand could the top two, @THECHIMP & @Boomswitch, hang on to take the spoils for the month? We shall find out in tonight's tourney so to each of you who play tonight I wish you all the very best of luck. Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folk, with just 29 more days until Christmas we have our November winners. There were 31 starters last night with a healthy 18 being Orfy regged and of those, 5 made the FT.
    Making my first FT appearance this month, I managed to finish 7th last night and moved up the League by a couple of places into 15th overall.
    Finishing one place higher last night, after making his second FT this month, in 6th was @Toffeeandy who also climbed two places into 5th overall, well played Andy.
    Another making a second FT this month was @ray01 who top and tailed the month with 4th place finishes to give him a total score of 8 which helped him climb a massive 10 places into 3rd overall, well played Ray.
    A third FT from three Orfy appearances this month is what @THECHIMP has achieved, with scores of 3, 5 & 5 giving a total of 8 to help him take a prize (on countback) by fiinishing in 2nd place overall after leading all month, congratulations Mr Chimp.
    A second FT in a row, after last weeks' win, finishing in 3rd place last night, was enough to help @Boomswitch to a total score of 4 making him our League Winner for November, congratulations Boom and very well played.
    Both @Boomswitch & @THECHIMP will be auto-entered into next Friday, 2/12/22, nights' 9.30pm £11 BH.
    That concludes the November skirmishes so thank you to everyone who has played, I hope to see everyone back again next week and it is a 5x Friday month to boot. Here is the final table after November Week 4

Thanks Andy, see you all next month.