You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Sunday 27th November. A Major wineli win

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,861

Very decent traffic considering there was an attractive World Cup match on.

Starting with the Major, @wineli emerged as the winner. Not sure he's ever won the Major before, but I do recall him running deep for over £2,000 in an Online SPT last year. At the Manchester SPT last week he made Day 2 with two micro stacks (surrendering the smaller, obv), & returned for Day 2, but was soon on his way home. An immensely likeable & cool character. Great few days for @mnolan8317 who won Friday's BWBH for ~£1,600, & was 3rd here for another £1,100+.

@Natnug won the Mini, & was 2nd in Quickdraw, having won it two nights earlier.

The talented @fishhhhh (Sharky rating 94) only tends to show up on Sundays, & it worked well as he won the £5k BH.

The opening £1k BH was taken by @heedgehog who I recall doing OK in an SPT at Newcastle 10 or 12 years ago. Heard or seen very little of him since though, maybe he's been hibernating.

@Cammykaze won the Turbo 10 days ago for his best result of the year, & followed up last night by taking 7 @ 7. Very pleased for him, he's had a challenging year, & sadly we don't see him on the Forum much these days.

I'm not too familiar with @XgudiS and he's been mostly AWOL for best part of a year except for a few games earlier this month. Played last night for the first time in a fortnight & triumphed in Mega, then followed up with 3rd in Turbo & 2nd in MidEx.

@Jscorgie seems to average a win a night at the moment, & I won't bore you again by listing his wins this month, but he added Sheriff last night and was 5th in the Major. What a heater.

Sky Poker veteran @lolufold took Quickdraw, & was 2nd in the £5k BH for decent money.

Crushy @loololollo took Reload, was 4th in Quickdraw, & won himself a Sunday Major seat in a satellite.

The Turbo was won by @seikus, just 48 hours after binking Friday's Avenger Main.

In the PL08 it was @Raptor555 who swooped to take top spot.

Comments