You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Where's the Advent calendar?

DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
This used to be one of the best promos of the year - please don't tell me that this has been binned off in favour of yet another prize draw promo.

Comments

• raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 147
    The prize draw things effectively the same aint it?
  • raggy94raggy94 Member Posts: 147
    Like aesthetically its different but its essentially the same thing
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807

@Dozza

It's effectively the same thing, but with cash instead of electrical stuff such as 'phones, i-pads & gamey stuff. The problem with these is that they have to rely on third party suppliers to deliver them in timely fashion, which was not always the case.

In terms of total value, think it's much the same. This one is £24,000 plus 24 x £110 UKOPS seats, so it's decent enough imo, especially as the entry criteria is very low.
  • DozzaDozza Member Posts: 286
    edited November 2022
    The advent calendar was something different every day in terms of points required, cash prizes and freeroll entries for the following day. A lot more variety and fun considering the nature of some of the freerolls. They probably had enough of people like me opening all of the doors early using a computer trick; otherwise I see no logical reason as to why this promo was cancelled.
    Tikay10 said:

@Dozza

It's effectively the same thing, but with cash instead of electrical stuff such as 'phones, i-pads & gamey stuff. The problem with these is that they have to rely on third party suppliers to deliver them in timely fashion, which was not always the case.

In terms of total value, think it's much the same. This one is £24,000 plus 24 x £110 UKOPS seats, so it's decent enough imo, especially as the entry criteria is very low.

That make things a little clearer, but still think they could have given these prizes out in a calendar and freerolls etc rather than the somewhat boring prize draws.
  • Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    edited November 2022
    Thanks for putting on a great promotion that gives everyone a chance
    The electrical goodies was the best part of it as you never knew what would be behind a certain door. Now it's all about cold hard cash even at Xmas time.
  • Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 491
    Amy chance of some data on the number if tickets granted yesterday please? I'd like to work out my EV.