You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Thursday 1st December. Froozle bags the Main, & Ramoerr starts December with a double

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,852

December started with a bang, with solid numbers across the board. Overlay? What that? This is definitely my favourite time of year for Online Poker. It's always a busy month, then we have the Christmas traffic surge, immediately followed by UKOPS.

In November @Froozle finished the month strongly, with 3 x 2nd places & 4 wins, the best of which was Tuesday's Summit. He seems to have carried that form into December too, as he took last night's Main. Peaked a little early for UKOPS though. @Tastysnack was runner-up, he's on a roll too, having won the Rebuy BH earlier, as well as 3rd in Wednesday's Turbo. Only played 236 MTT's but has some decent scores, including 2nd in a Summit, & 4th in a Major. One to keep an eye on.

In the Mini, top spot went to @oilyrag which, as it happens, is my job title at Sky Poker. It was Mr Rag's best result since he was 2nd in Avenger Mini in July.

Japan beating Spain was a shock in the World Cup, and there was an equally big shock in the £1k BH as @NOSTRI managed to beat the very accomplished @neenio heads up & take the win. Not bad considering he will have been glued to the TV screen watching the football. He probably had his best month ever in November, winning a Main as well as Turbo twice on consecutive nights.

7 @ 7 came in at over £1,000 again - just - with @fara taking the win, & @Geldy the globetrotter in 3rd.

Reducing Sheriff to 2 nights per week seems to have helped, as it has done much better & clocked up £1,650 last night. @Ramoerrr took the win, the first leg of a double as he won Turbo too. Earlier this week @NChanning won Turbo & was 4th in a Main, & he ran 5th in last night's Sheriff to prolong his heater.

Finally, I notice that @JACKDAW won a seat to the Sunday Major in the nightly Freeroll, well done Daz.

Comments