You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 9th December. Mini_Luck wins the Main but not the Mini

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,854

Nice & busy again last night, with Avenger Main making £7,520 & BWBH £5,600. That new 9pm time slot for BWBH has made a big difference. The Mini missed though, no great surprise as £4,000 is a big ask for a Mini, but Reload missing was very unusual indeed. Tonight, of course, the site will be like a ghost town until after the England game.

In the Main, @Mini_Luck took the top spot. Only played 261 games in their short time here, & this was their 4th & best win, beating previous victories in 7 @ 7, Mega & Turbo. In 4th was @HAYSIE in what was a masterclass in multi-tasking - watching football, playing Poker & posting on the Forum. Most impressive, considering his age. @Swog put in a short shift, just 5 games, but did very well, 5th in the Main, 9th in the Mini & 4th in BWBH, so that ensured a very healthy profit.

@Froozle is having a terrific December & took the Mini, adding it to wins in Sunday Major & Hitman Main already this month. Shoutout to @stokefc who won free entry to the Mini via a Forum Comp and ended up 18th for about £33.

In the BWBH it helped if your alias began with an "s", with @sandhu05 (1st), @Swog (4th), @SoLack (5th) & @StayOrGo (6th).

@Bean81 who has been a refreshing new voice on the Forum returned to the MTT tables after a 3 week hiatus & was rewarded by winning 7 @ 7.

That's all for today I'm afraid, I'm full of cold, coughing non-stop, & feeling suitably sorry for myself, as any man would.

Comments