You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

First the World Cup final - now France has the best city on the planet

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,537
: Paris takes the No.1 spot in a ranking of the top 100 cities for 2022, with Dubai second, London sixth and NYC 10th

Paris takes the No.1 spot for the second year running in Euromonitor International's Top 100 City Destinations ranking. Other notable results include Los Angeles being America's second-best city (15th overall), Sydney only managing 32nd, and Edinburgh coming 54th, in contrast to Time Out naming it the world's best city of 2022. Read on for the full ranking..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-11541615/Paris-named-best-city-world-Dubai-second-London-sixth-NYC-10th.html

Comments

• Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    .........It must be due to BREXIT :)
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,112
    edited December 2022
    Paris is the most expensive city in the world always has been and always will be though I can't see why.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,111
    lucy4 said:

Paris is the most expensive city in the world always has been and always will be though I can't see why.

Horrid place. With horrid people.

The rest of France is far prettier, with far nicer people.
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

.........It must be due to BREXIT :)

Of course.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

lucy4 said:

Horrid place. With horrid people.

The rest of France is far prettier, with far nicer people.
    I am sure that there are French people that would the exact same comment about London.