You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The vast majority of people disagree with me here but I stand by my position adamantly

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,546
Ok so I have had this debate with a number of people over the years and it is amazing that so many people disagree with me, I got drunk at the staff Christmas party and the debate came up again.

This is the debate a human toddler vs a lobster in a death battle fight to the death who wins?

now for some reason most people always say the lobster but this is just plain wrong the human Toddler wins here is why.

Okay yes the human Toddler likely wont know what they are doing and will cry etc but eventually natural instincts will kick in and the Toddler will fight back. Now having worked in a number of kitchens before I happen to know that Lobsters claws come off very easily the Toddler would end up ripping the Lobsters claws off and after that it is game over the Lobster is done for.

I just do not understand how many times people just cannot get this simple idea.

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,345
    Having the same debate is a lost claws.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Human Toddler? Is there any other kind? Btw. You are the new (slighty improved..mrpj)
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,155
    Depends on the age of the toddler tbh. 2 and over probably, under 18 months ? maybe not.
  • Options
    Glenelg said:

Human Toddler? Is there any other kind? Btw. You are the new (slighty improved..mrpj)

I dont post two page essays claiming the site is rigged or complaining about bad luck.

I dont post conspiracy theories about aliens etc.
  • Options

Depends on the age of the toddler tbh. 2 and over probably, under 18 months ? maybe not.

dont know I think once a human can walk they can take the Lobster in fact even a lot of crawlers could take the average lobster.

I think of course it will always depend on the Toddler and the Lobster. I mean yes most Toddlers would beat most Lobsters however although rare there has been the odd case of a 5 foot lobster now you put that up against one of the smaller weaker Toddlers and I concede this would have to go to the Lobster.

Of course I once read about a ten year old who was doing proper weight lifting and bench pressing more then most adults could.

Now if you had a Toddler who had been trained like this and was a very Buff Toddler then trained at the shalom monk temples Going to the Toddler.

Of course Shalom monks might have something about not hurting animals I don't know but if both of them proper go for it etc.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,968
    Doubleme said:

Glenelg said:

I dont post two page essays claiming the site is rigged or complaining about bad luck.

I dont post conspiracy theories about aliens etc.
    No you dont.
    To be fair you only post exhilarating stuff about babies fighting lobsters, striking railway workers attempts to kill off all their passengers, the bus journey to work, imminent nuclear attacks, all the poker sites in the world closing down, German sausage counter girls, Winnis, sweet shops, bus fares, etc.
    One or two of the more exciting examples may have slipped my mind.
    If I was to offer a word of advice, I would suggest that you think more in terms of Border collies smashing cars up, than bus trips, or babies fighting lobsters.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,968
    I am not sure that many people have an opinion about lobsters fighting babies.