You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Thursday 29th December. PKRPar notches his 2nd win of the series on UKOPS Day 3

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
edited December 2023 in Poker Chat
Not a good night really, 4 of the 6 UKOPS jobbies missed guarantee. However, cash action more than made up for it, so that'll do. Cash game action always spikes during UKOPS, but it's been particularly strong this time around.

Last night's party started with a Rebuy which was won by @FlynTimber. Been here 8 years & was a small loser for the first 7 years, but has improved spectacularly in the last 12 months with a series of big wins including Summit & BWBH, plus 2nd in a Major & 3rd in the £30,000 UKOPS Main this time last year. 2nd was @2Geronimo which struck me as a vey good result indeed.

In the Main, @PKRPar secured his 2nd win of the series, having already won the Rebuy on Day 1. Those two wins were worth over £5,500 which is decent money by any standards. Well done Mr Dour. @Doooobs told me he planned to win a UKOPS this Xmas & was very nearly proven right, as he ran 2nd here. There's still tonight though, so don't count him out. In 4th was @BRADERS11 which was worth £1,100, his 2nd best result ever here, beaten only by winning very big Sheriff a few years ago.

It would be a surprise if @Arrogant went though UKOPS without a big result, & he duly took down last night's Mini. It so nearly went to @RogueCell but she had to settle for 2nd & a very useful £600, a great result for her.

@Jscorgie is another who was strongly fancied for a result or two & he took last night's Mega, that's 3 Finals now as he was 5th in UKOPS 18 & 4th in UKOPS 06. Runner-up @Han94x went down fighting but took defeat well as always.

@235467 made it two UKOPS wins in 2 months, adding last night's Turbo to the UKOPS Mega he took down in October. Boring Bloke @mattprawn was 2nd with @StayOrGo in 3rd.

Quite a surprise in the closer as @suitedjock took the win. The last time he played an MTT on Sky Poker? 26th November 2013, 9 long years ago. I was still a young man then.

Comments