You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

vegas sats

HORRISHORRIS Member Posts: 76
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Can anyone tell me if there will be any sats to get into the 5pm 120 quid vegas sat. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    If you go to 'tournament' lobby, and then go to 'satellites' it will show all satellites to all events. I had a look and there are none at the moment, though there may be a couple of £13 1 in 10 sats later on, but if not the next qualifying tournaments start tomorrow. They start at £1:45 1 in 10 or £2:85 1 in 5, i hope this helps ya.
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: vegas sats:
    If you go to 'tournament' lobby, and then go to 'satellites' it will show all satellites to all events. I had a look and there are none at the moment, though there may be a couple of £13 1 in 10 sats later on, but if not the next qualifying tournaments start tomorrow. They start at £1:45 1 in 10 or £2:85 1 in 5, i hope this helps ya.
    Posted by loonytoons
    It does mate thanks, so is the final tonight  not the final final lol
  • Options
    hurst05hurst05 Member Posts: 1,567
    edited April 2010
    tonight is the 'final final' where the first few people will be on their way to vegas.
  • Options
    Sky_AdamSky_Adam Member Posts: 419
    edited April 2010
    In Response to vegas sats:
    Can anyone tell me if there will be any sats to get into the 5pm 120 quid vegas sat. Thanks
    Posted by HORRIS
    Hi Horris,

There are 5 Quarter finals today, £13 buy in with 1 in 10 winning a seat to the 5pm Semi Final

11am
    12pm
    12.30pm
    1pm
    1.30pm

They are all 2500 chips and 10 min blinds, with the exception of the 1.30pm which will run at 7min blinds to avoid any potential overrun. All are now up in the lobby and open for registration.

Good luck everyone!

Adam
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: vegas sats:
    In Response to vegas sats : Hi Horris, There are 5 Quarter finals today, £13 buy in with 1 in 10 winning a seat to the 5pm Semi Final 11am 12pm 12.30pm 1pm 1.30pm They are all 2500 chips and 10 min blinds, with the exception of the 1.30pm which will run at 7min blinds to avoid any potential overrun. All are now up in the lobby and open for registration. Good luck everyone! Adam
    Posted by Sky_Adam
    Thanks adam.