You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Watchdog reveals litany of failings by probation officers.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,385
edited January 2023 in The Rail
Horror of sleepover massacre revealed: Hammer-wielding boyfriend murdered his pregnant partner, 35, her son, 13, and raped and killed her daughter, 11, before killing her best friend - then told taxi driver he'd been 'chilling with family'

A boyfriend raped his pregnant partner's daughter as he murdered both of them before killing her son and a friend at a sleepover, then told a taxi driver he had spent the night 'Chilling with the family'. Heavy cannabis smoker Damien Bendall, 32, killed Lacey Bennett, 11, her brother John Paul Bennett, 13, their mother Terri Harris, 35, and 11-year-old Connie Gent in Killamarsh, Derbyshire last year. After murdering all four of them, the monster took John's X-box and called a taxi to take him to Sheffield to exchange it for drugs, leaving them dead in the house. When the cabbie asked him how his night had been, Bendall told him he had 'Just been chilling with the family really'. Today Lacey and John's father Jason told of his agony he could never again 'Kiss them and tell them I love them'. And their grandmother and Terri's mother Angela Smith said: 'I told John and Lacey there were no such thing as monsters. How wrong I was.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11561563/Boyfriend-admits-raping-partners-daughter-murdering-entire-family.html

Comments