You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Do you want chips with that...?

lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,323
This colossal breakfast sandwich is attracting competitive eaters from all over the world! 😲 Megan Israel created the 4,000 calorie baguette to sell at her Meg's Grill and Chill burger van, which is based at a Wickes car park in Bridgend.

The sandwich contains sausages, bacon, eggs, beans, black pudding, mushrooms, hash browns and costs £23. But if you can eat it all in 45 minutes - it's on the house! 🥓🍳😋

https://youtu.be/Y6bxV2yBx3M

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/bought-giant-sandwich-made-wickes-26033924

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,369
    Not just "on the house". All over the road I expect :)
  • Options
    FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 177
    Man V Food British style :)
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,460
    I hate to admit it but back at my worst that first one in 45 minutes would be very doable, nay even easy 25 - 30 mins tops.

I ended up blacklisted from one very well known pub/restaurant just outside Burton for frequently demolishing the 120 oz Steak challenge at £45 a pop. I also got on the Arbuckles wall of fame at festival park for smashing their big challenge and I can eat free at Fuddruckers in Colorado Springs should I ever return there, following one monumental evening destroying some American guys at a burger eating challenge.

The difficult thing is shifting the extra 140 lbs that such excess creates.

People create these things as a gimmick but you wouldn't advertise a litre of spirits free if you neck it in 15 minutes without falling foul of some law. Why should it be different with food.
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,276
    The Beardmeatsfood punter knows his stuff , he does it as a profession and knows how his body works, when to rest, go to the gym, what to eat on his off days ( I've watched his channel a few times, sad but true ).