You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Tuesday 24th January. I'd like 2 big wins please Alexa.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,816
edited January 23 in Poker Chat
I forgot to copy the MTT links yesterday, so I've spent 3 hours manually finding them this morning. There you go, today's excuse for a brief report.

Where did the MTT traffic go? After a strong run numbers were decidedly lower last night, with several bits & pieces of overlay to be seen. Most of it was relatively trivial, but 9 @ 9, after record breaking highs recently, surely recorded it's lowest ever prize pool, missing by £189 which is a lot on a £900 guarantee.

@shirley02 took the Main for the 2nd time in just over a month, Gold Rush last night, Sharpshooter just before Christmas. Those with long memories may recall that this player was regularly Top 10 in volume on Sky Poker 8 or 10 years ago. @BillyPckle has only been here a few months & has yet to play 100 MTT's but seems to be a bit special. After 3rd in the Main, was 4th in Summit, & that was just 48 hours after 3rd in Sunday's Major. Plenty of other solid scores too and is definitely one for the notebook. @do67 was 4th & then ran 5th in 9 @ 9.

@MSDOS took the Mini for the third time, has won the Main twice too. best result was 2nd in the Major 2 years back for close to £3,000.

There was a big win double for @AlexaAJ who took both Summit & Turbo. The Summit in particular had a brutally tough FT.

Was a shame to see the 9 @ 9 turn in such a poor number, but we had a deserving 1 - 2 with @spearsy136 taking the win ahead of @Jac35 who, you'll be astonished to hear is less grumpy these days. Not much, but a bit.

A solid 65 entries in the 19.18 PLO8 with @cestlavie emerging on to to the disappointment of the other 64. That's life I suppose.

Comments