You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

losing on the river when the player gets the only card he can to win against you 3 times come on sky

babyluke10babyluke10 Member Posts: 25
so bad happening to often so bad it cant be luck is it some thing more yes its not bad play and saying it just happens once

Comments

• Options
    PikeyDavePikeyDave Member Posts: 8
    fixed to high heaven pal only the players who profit on here or get the donkey dumb **** luck say it isnt .. 4 times today ive shoved in a good spot .. kings vs AJ off lost ... queens vs 8s lost ... top pair top kicker .. called by a high card and they hit it , and finally jacks losing to queen 10 and ive lost every single one of them for my whole stack .. but all youll get is people saying your a bad loser or joke about your luck etc so i wouldnt of even posted this if i was you bud .
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    @babyluke10 & @PikeyDave ..genuine question...why do you play here?
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    just be glad you’re not as unlucky as @kawamattyz
  • Options
    Glenelg said:

because i like the 6 table format and i know how alot of the players play whos good who isnt , who bluffs , whos a donk whos tight etc thats why
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    PikeyDave said:

Glenelg said:

because i like the 6 table format and i know how alot of the players play whos good who isnt , who bluffs , whos a donk whos tight etc thats why
    @PikeyDave

And lets not forget, despite you saying "it's fixed to high heaven" in your earlier post, you make a very good profit with a high ROI here which is way way above average.
  • Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 854
    Why are we letting a man with a racist name win?
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    edited January 2023
    NChanning said:

He might be a Gypsy so calls himself a p1key , that's how it rolls isn't it but woe be anyone else saying it
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    NChanning said:

He might get his name from his Love of Crumpet(s) <3

.......but anyone who Wins, must need their RNG Button turning down a 'Notch or two' :p
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,021
    stokefc said:

NChanning said:

He might be a Gypsy so calls himself a p1key , that's how it rolls isn't it but woe be anyone else saying it
    It's an offensive word. It is also an offensive word when used by Gypsies.

It wasn't regarded by many as being as offensive when Sky Poker started. Surely people with names like this should be allowed to change their name to something less offensive.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

PikeyDave said:

Glenelg said:

@PikeyDave

And lets not forget, despite you saying "it's fixed to high heaven" in your earlier post, you make a very good profit with a high ROI here which is way way above average.
    it doesnt say my profit it says my rating .. but yeh its still fixed the software is but as much as u say im very much in profit if i didnt get the horrific bad beats and losing to endless rubbish id probs be alot better then i am .. i think im no better then average personally .
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    If it wasn't for luck, you'd win them all, right?

Variance is brutal. Most people don't truly understand that.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    Bean81 said:

If it wasn't for luck, you'd win them all, right?

Variance is brutal. Most people don't truly understand that.

It's often a case that they remember the beats, but forget that they suckout on others.

Poker really is a game which demonstrates our mental strength & how we cope with adversity - many just can't.