You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Tuesday 31st January. Boring Bloke takes Summit, & 6 of the best in January for PKRPar

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524
edited January 30 in Poker Chat
@ra1d had a great night, taking the Main for his best ever result in 10 years, then running 2nd in Mega. He's not on Sharky, so I don't know much about him, but I think I recall him winning a Mega last year. Looks like a PB for runner-up @Garethmonk too. @TIMBER was felled in 3rd.

The Mini went to @shirley02 just over a month since they won Sharpshooter Main. @Itsover4u was 3rd.

Boring Bloke @mattprawn took Summit, he seems to do rather well in that. He came with us to Vegas in 2016 & played the WSOP Main, & was doing very well until a nasty accident when holding A-K on a flop of A-K-10, only to find he'd run into a set of tens. 2nd was @AlexaAJ, @bromley04 Adam Bromley was 5th & early leader @scotty77, who we saw very little of in January, 6th.

The Rebuy BH went to @Bigman2810 which was his 2nd best score in 10 years, beaten only by his 2nd place finish in a Sharpy Main last Summer.

@Natnug won the Mega, & was 2nd in 9 @ 9 which was won by @chkngeorge.

@PKRPar had a terrific spell late December & until mid-January then went off the boil slightly, but took last night's Reload. Remarkably, in January alone he won 6 Featured MTT's - Mini Major, Sheriff, Quickdraw, MidEx, Mega & Reload. Not many have done better than that.

@Alexaaj who was runner-up in Summit went a spot better in Turbo.

Finally, two of my old my old PLO8 sparring partners did well, @eon1961 took MidEx @ Cheezy @weecheez1 won the PLO8, nice work lads.

Comments