You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky closing poker desktop by itself last night and tonight.

Hi, last few nights the desktop software has just suddenly closed it self, rather frustrating.

Can this be looked at please.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

Anyone else had this exact issue the last few nights?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,213

EDIT - I now recognize the problem that the OP referred to. It's a long-standing issue, & I don't know when or if it might get resolved, but there are various workarounds.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Hasn't happened to me for a long time, but when it was the only thing that seemed to help was restarting the client during 5 minute breaks, which is a pain but better than having it crash mid games.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,350

Hi, last few nights the desktop software has just suddenly closed it self, rather frustrating.

Can this be looked at please.

Thanks

You should try the browser.
  • Options
    ILIKE2FISHILIKE2FISH Member Posts: 451
    Tried the browser on some Cash yesterday and it is horrible on the resizing which is a major issue for me as I have multiple tables and sites running and when you close the Cash tables, they keep reloading up!
    Used the Desktop for the MTT schedule and restarted every 2 hours on break and no crashes. So hopefully if I keep doing that no crashes especially as no disconnect protection.
    Thanks all for the advice, have a good week all :)