You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,873

God help us. Just imagine how that one in the pink tracksuit is going to turn out when she "grows up".

Absolutely awful.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,873
  • Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,064
    Saw this yesterday it sickened me but that's today's world and it ain't gonna get any better.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,032
    They are travellers and there's a backstory to this.
    Still appalling though
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,653
    so what is this the family outing of lets beat up the black person?

not had much time to look into this is it racially motivated?

I will watch and listen to the whole clip later but my girlfriend found it distressing so have to wait for now.

I guess some families go to the movies or to a football game together, or go for a day out at the beach or zoo, and some families just decide to have a day physically attacking people. Kind of messed up.

• Options
    lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,064
    There's always two sides to a story
    Doubleme said:

I will watch and listen to the whole clip later but my girlfriend found it distressing so have to wait for now.

I guess some families go to the movies or to a football game together, or go for a day out at the beach or zoo, and some families just decide to have a day physically attacking people. Kind of messed up.

I suggest you do as you said and watch the whole clip plus other sides to the story before condemning others, your flippant remarks don't help anyone. Everyone else who has posted on this terrible act has expressed their disgust but you chose not to.
  • Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,653
    lucy4 said:

There's always two sides to a story

Doubleme said:

I suggest you do as you said and watch the whole clip plus other sides to the story before condemning others, your flippant remarks don't help anyone. Everyone else who has posted on this terrible act has expressed their disgust but you chose not to.
    No need for the disdain even if you dislike me, I am pretty sure I did mention my disapproval/ disgust Yeah I had a long day of work and have yet to look into this further. Children should never be involved in violence I saw that much.

Btw I am working a 12 hour shift tomorrow and will be asleep soon as I want to wake up to watch Luka Doncic and Kyrie Irving pairing maybe at some point during that game I will get the chance.(not that its relevant but because people get Personal My job did not let me go Hybrid even though they said they would, which made the commute unviable hence why no longer 9-5)

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,639
    VespaPX said:
    Didn't know this
    She seems a nasty piece of work too even so two wrongs and all that
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,639
    I always think of this song when it comes to people who are not very nice
    https://youtu.be/FKROYzWRiQ0
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,032
    stokefc said:

VespaPX said:
    Didn't know this
    She seems a nasty piece of work too even so two wrongs and all that
    Always 2 sides to every story but the media only likes to show one.