You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

The Orfordable League: 10-seater Deepy, 12 min blinds & added MTT seats, what more could anyone want

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,035
edited February 2023 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2023 Orfordable League, February Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on March 3rd 2023

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1:February 3rd- Winner: unregged player; League Leader: weecheez1

Week 2: February 10th- Winner: unregged player; League leader: diamondlee

Week 3: February 17th- Winner: DoyleBrun; League leader: diamondlee

Week 4: February 24th- Winner: gibbzy; League winner:stokefc; Runner-up: diamondlee

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday March 3rd 2023
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday March 3rd 2023

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday March 3rd 2023

Comments

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope that everyone is well and raring to go again at the start of another month of intense deepstack poker, ahem. Congratulations go to our winners for January, @Boomswitch & @stokefc, who have both been entered into tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH, best of luck to both.
    As to what will happen this month nobody knows but this being the Orfy, I am pretty certain that we shall have fun finding out. Anyway I shall wish each and every one who plays tonight the very best of luck, see you at the tables. Here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    whoop
    PlayersPlayers Remaining: 2 / 60
    Player Name
    Chips
    Rank
    Prize
    Heads
    Value

nslater112 67357.50 £35.16 Head Prizes 6 £16.71
    chrisdonkb 52642.50 £43.12 Head Prizes 7 £19.37
    stokefc 0 3 £36 + £15 Head Prizes 3
  • Options
    stokefc said:

whoop
    PlayersPlayers Remaining: 2 / 60
    Player Name
    Chips
    Rank
    Prize
    Heads
    Value

nslater112 67357.50 £35.16 Head Prizes 6 £16.71
    chrisdonkb 52642.50 £43.12 Head Prizes 7 £19.37
    stokefc 0 3 £36 + £15 Head Prizes 3

Nice one Sean, well played mate
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, the results are in. Firstly, a little news about one of January's prizewinners, the runner-up @stokefc played his way into 3rd place (& £51 to boot) in the target tourney, the 9.30pm £11 BH, so congratulations and well played Sean. After the past two weeks where numbers had improved somewhat (51 & 49 respectively), we seem to have fallen back to "normality" as there were 39 players in last night's edition with 18 being Orfy regged and of those, 5 made it to the FT.
    The first half of a family FT double last night @goldnballz finished in 9th place, leaving him sitting in 5th overall, well played Keith.
    One place higher in 8th last night was @diamondlee which is one place higher than he finished at this juncture last month and sitting in 4th overall, well played Lee.
    Yet another single place higher after finishing in 7th last night was @bornablade and is now 3rd overall, well played Blade.
    The second half of the family FT double managed a 5th place last night which has left @fredsgirl in 2nd place overall, well played Paula.
    Two places higher in 3rd was as far as it went for @weecheez1 last night but that has left him sitting nicely atop the League table at the moment so well played cheez.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all again next week.
    Here is the League table after February Week 1

• Options
    gogogadgetgogogadget Member Posts: 147
    Please enter me into the league 😎
    Many thanks
  • Options
    Hi @gogogadget welcome to the Orfordable League. I have added you to the list of players and whenever you play your results will be posted in these monthly threads, on each Saturday morning after the tourney. Good luck

Andy
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. This is February Week 2 (of 4) so oodles of time for everyone to make their mark this month, in their quest for a prize at month end. We have a new recruit so give a hearty welcome to @gogogadget (be gentle with him/her), although I do believe he/she has played the Orfy before. Anyway let us hope the numbers are higher and good luck to everyone who plays tonight. Here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, numbers performed better as there were 47 players taking their chance last night, with 20 being Orfy regged but there were only a paltry 2 of those that made the FT. I think our collective report card would be stating that we must do better in the future.
    Sittting in 3rd place overall is @HENDRIK62, who finished in 15th place last night leaving him on a score of 27.
    A first FT of the month was not enough to lift @stokefc into 1st place in the League but did help him climb 5 places into 2nd overall, with a score of 20, after his 5th place last night, well played Sean.
    Finishing one place higher than last week in 7th place last night, helping him to climb 3 places overall, @diamondlee is the only one of us to make two FT's this month and leaves him sitting on top of the League on a score of 15, well played Lee.
    Last week's League leader @weecheez1 fell 6 places to 7th overall.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night I hope to see all of you next week.
    Here is the updated League table after February Week 2

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well. This is February Week 3 (of 4) in our little tournament League. With two weeks still to play everyone can still win a prize as I have no doubt that the top two scores, 15 & 20 for 1st & 2nd respectively, will be surpassed by the end of next week's tourney, that is not to denigrate the top two incumbents at the moment. On that note I shall wish each and every one of you who plays tonight the very best of luck, here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, Week 3 is in the bag where 45 players took to the starting line, 18 of whom were Orfy regged and with 6 of those making the FT. Congratulations must go to our winner last night, @DoyleBrun who had not graced our tourney since the first Friday in August last year but rolled up to beat everyone, very well played Chris, nice to see you back again.
    Making his first FT this month with a 9th place last night was @daggers747 helping him move up the League, by 4 places, into 10th overall, well played daggers.
    @wynne1938 finished in 5th place last night, also his first FT of the month, helping him to move up by 8 places into 6th overall, well played Wynne.
    Anyone might think that if they made the FT then a climb up the League would be the end result, but not for @giesahaun who finished in 7th place and left him sitting in 4th overall, albeit on countback, well played gies.
    Down the League by one place to 3rd is @stokefc who could only manage 21st last night, not to worry though as you are still well within striking distance of a prize Sean.
    A second FT this month went to @goldnballz who finished in 4th last night which moved him up into 2nd overall, well played Keith.
    Our League leader @diamondlee retains his overall top spot as he made his 3rd consecutive FT by finishing in 3rd place last night and improved his score by 5 points to a new total of 10, well played Lee.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, see you all next week.
    Here is the League table after February Week 3

• Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Thanks Andy have lost my poker mojo at the moment but might be inspired to play more but cant always get to play now.
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well. This is February Week 4 (of 4) so is everybodys' last chance to grab a prize this month. The top two @diamondlee & @goldnballz are on scores of 10 & 13 respectively, scores which are not insurmountable by any stretch of the imagination but will anyone beat one, or both, of those scores? There are quite a few players in with a chance of beating one or both of those scores so I hope that everyone who plays will give it their best shot and I wish each and every one of you the very best of luck for tonight. Here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, we have our February winners. There were 35 runners last night with just 12 being Orfy regged and 3 of those made it to the FT (& they are all from TPT).
    A first FT of the month went to last night's winner so congratulations go to @gibbzy on taking it down. @gibbzy moved up to 11th overall on the back of his win, very well played gibbzy.
    Another first time FT of the month went to myself with a 5th place finish last night helping me to climb the table by 8 places into 6th overall.
    Last week's second place sitter @goldnballz fell by a solitary spot into 3rd overall after finishing in 29th last night, so close Keith but unlucky nonetheless, maybe next month for you mate.
    Our League leader for the past two weeks @diamondlee also fell by a solitary place into 2nd overall so has held on to a prize, well played Lee.
    Making his second FT of the month @stokefc needed to finish in at least 7th place to claim a prize but went one place higher when he finished in 4th place last night meaning he is Champion for February, congratulations and well played Sean.
    Both @stokefc & @diamondlee will be automatically entered into Friday 3rd March's 9.30pm £11 BH, maybe this time one of you will take it down Sean/Lee, best of luck to you both.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all next week. Here is the final table after February Week 4

• Options
    diamondleediamondlee Member Posts: 68
    SidV79 said:

Good morning Orfy folk, we have our February winners. There were 35 runners last night with just 12 being Orfy regged and 3 of those made it to the FT (& they are all from TPT).
    A first FT of the month went to last night's winner so congratulations go to @gibbzy on taking it down. @gibbzy moved up to 11th overall on the back of his win, very well played gibbzy.
    Another first time FT of the month went to myself with a 5th place finish last night helping me to climb the table by 8 places into 6th overall.
    Last week's second place sitter @goldnballz fell by a solitary spot into 3rd overall after finishing in 29th last night, so close Keith but unlucky nonetheless, maybe next month for you mate.
    Our League leader for the past two weeks @diamondlee also fell by a solitary place into 2nd overall so has held on to a prize, well played Lee.
    Making his second FT of the month @stokefc needed to finish in at least 7th place to claim a prize but went one place higher when he finished in 4th place last night meaning he is Champion for February, congratulations and well played Sean.
    Both @stokefc & @diamondlee will be automatically entered into Friday 3rd March's 9.30pm £11 BH, maybe this time one of you will take it down Sean/Lee, best of luck to you both.
    Thank you to everyone who played last night, I hope to see you all next week. Here is the final table after February Week 4

Thank You, I will try my best! B)