You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lets Spread hate so we can borderline enslave everyone to our rich friends

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,652
So the Tory party have a master plan to win the next election unfortunately one which is highly highly highly likely to be successful.

There plan is to start a culture war regarding so called wokism and trans issues etc.

Today front page of the Daily mail is leading with doctors will be required to identify the right pronouns or etc.

So if I cant pay my bills because energy bills now cost £1000 a month to help their rich friends (not where it is now but wouldnt surprise me if we got there) I am supposed to instead focus my hatred on whether a trans girl can use the ladies toilets.

Quite frankly you get attacked whichever position you take, but quite frankly at the risk of having both sides comparing me to Hitler, I just dont care.

It just really annoys me that they are constantly screw everyone for their rich friends pillage the country and then spread hate to vulnerable groups in order to get in again.

I hate this government.

Comments

• Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    As the standard Tory voter would say “ But , what about Corbyn”!!!
    Glad you’ve finally come to your senses, re the Tory Party.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,065
    Doubleme said:

So the Tory party have a master plan to win the next election unfortunately one which is highly highly highly likely to be successful.

There plan is to start a culture war regarding so called wokism and trans issues etc.

Today front page of the Daily mail is leading with doctors will be required to identify the right pronouns or etc.

So if I cant pay my bills because energy bills now cost £1000 a month to help their rich friends (not where it is now but wouldnt surprise me if we got there) I am supposed to instead focus my hatred on whether a trans girl can use the ladies toilets.

Quite frankly you get attacked whichever position you take, but quite frankly at the risk of having both sides comparing me to Hitler, I just dont care.

It just really annoys me that they are constantly screw everyone for their rich friends pillage the country and then spread hate to vulnerable groups in order to get in again.

I hate this government.

I suppose it had to happen some time. I agree with pretty much every word of that :)

Take "wokeism" for starters. Instead of a balanced debate, we get hysterical old people saying the World was better when we had the Krays, and could be offensive to whoever we felt like, whenever we wanted. While appearing in every newspaper, claiming they have been "cancelled". Ignoring the fact that, if they really were "cancelled" they wouldn't be in every newspaper.

Transgenderism? It's not just a convenient box to throw a diverse bunch of people into. Some rapist who decides he fancies being a woman and going to a women's jail is not the same as someone who has had full sex reassignment surgery. Likewise, I fail to see why it is so important that a transgender person is in solitary confinement in a man's jail. kept away from the men, or in a women's jail, kept away from the women.

As you rightly say, the real issues in this country are people not starving or freezing to death. A coherent economic strategy-preferably one where the first rule for taxation is "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need".

Concentrating on the real needs of the vast majority seems infinitely preferable to vilifying minorities.

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,528
    Show me the " The Opposition Party " with Honest Trustworthy Leader that will replace the Tories and put everything Right .
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,726
    goldon said:

Show me the " The Opposition Party " with Honest Trustworthy Leader that will replace the Tories and put everything Right .

The new way of saying “ But what about Corbin, Starmer etc”

Tories are like a rabid dog coming down the path towards your child, whilst you say “ It’s better than them **** commies” ( with zero evidence)
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,639
    tomgoodun said:

goldon said:

Tories are like a rabid dog coming down the path towards your child, whilst you say “ It’s better than them **** commies” ( with zero evidence)
    Here you go Tom :p

• Options
    Rainbow Government you say.....
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

goldon said:

Mm! my message was lost in translation ..... are you saying Sir Starmer is the Cuddly Puppy....

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,652
    I do think wokism or political correctness gets silly and goes to far sometime.

I am sure many could post many examples, its just not the priority. I dont think Labor are great but I think its always what is the alternative. It is a two party system. I used to think Torys were the party of those that want to work and get ahead.

I realize I was wrong the Torys are the party of the rich who often do not work and have others working for them. Yes I have been a tory voter in the past I think I have been wrong though Corbyn was a disaster. He is gone now though.

Unless there are certain positions on the gambling white paper or legislation in that regard I am voting Labor. Tories look worse for that anyway.