You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Morbidly obese reality star

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,326
edited February 2023 in The Rail
I was a Marmite toast addict and ballooned to 28 stone after devouring 12 slices every day - my liver failure diagnosis changed everything, now I've lost 224lbs
Simone Robertson, 32, says family don't recognise following her weight loss
Mother was a 'borderline recluse' when her weight spiralled out of control
Read More: I ballooned to 36st after years of yo-yo dieting and needed TWO scales to weigh myself - here's how I've lost 280lbs and kept it off

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11741851/I-Marmite-toast-addict-ballooned-28-stone-liver-failure-diagnosis-changed-everything.html

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819

Lovely story, well done to her.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,212
    Inspiring stuff, gives me the drive to follow her example.
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,326
    Morbidly obese reality star who once weighed over 60st and had to bathe in an outdoor trough proudly shows off his awe-inspiring 42st weight loss - four years after he said he was going to 'eat until he died'

Casey King, now 38, from Georgia, appeared on the second season of the TLC reality series with his three cousins in 2019. Four years later, he has turned his life around and is no longer the morbidly obese man who had to bathe in an outdoor trough because he couldn't physically fit inside a bathtub or shower. Casey, who has been documenting his progress on social media, is down to 250 pounds and has a goal of losing 25 more. He is also hoping to undergo surgery to remove the excess skin that hangs from his stomach, chest, and arms.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-11781247/Obese-reality-star-loses-600LBS-awe-inspiring-transformation.html