You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

vegas

rosjim1rosjim1 Member Posts: 444
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
this is my new poker aim work like a dog to get into next months vegas final went out on ther bubble last week and had teribble luck all week if i dont do this ill be in tears any other storys like this?

rosjim1

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2010
    were rollin just cashed 18 quid 19th in 1500 b h
  • Options
    DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: vegas:
    were rollin just cashed 18 quid 19th in 1500 b h
    Posted by rosjim1
    my goal to m8 i made the final last year and went out in 9th i think. Have qualified into 2 quarterfinals and stopped after due to bank roll ive been changing tactics and only going to do it through the 2.40 buyins maybe if i do well in the week ill buy in to the 11quid. But gotta keep that dream alive and be in it to win it. GL to you anyways never know could see you in the final, hope so.:)
  • Options
    edited April 2010

got to keep playing gl feela hope so

In Response to Re: vegas : my goal to m8 i made the final last year and went out in 9th i think. Have qualified into 2 quarterfinals and stopped after due to bank roll ive been changing tactics and only going to do it through the 2.40 buyins maybe if i do well in the week ill buy in to the 11quid. But gotta keep that dream alive and be in it to win it. GL to you anyways never know could see you in the final, hope so.:)
    Posted by Dazler
  • Options
    edited April 2010

step one complete satlited into sundays semi whoooo

got to keep playing gl feela hope so In Response to Re: vegas :
    Posted by rosjim1
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited April 2010
    Well done... Think you may need to look at your KQ shove near the end... You had over the average when 2 off the money. Why even play a hand? I folded AQ 3 times in those stages lol.
    But well done gl on Sunday ill cya there
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    getting giddy wd fella gl on sunday hopefully my wmobile broad band will hold out as i am on holiday in caravan had to go to town today to get a internet dongle as i am in the  sky sports 8k s well
    gl

Well done... Think you may need to look at your KQ shove near the end... You had over the average when 2 off the money. Why even play a hand? I folded AQ 3 times in those stages lol. But well done gl on Sunday ill cya there
    Posted by FlashFlush