You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky Poker keeps signing me out, stopping me from joining cash tables or opening SNGs properly?

Tripticon3Tripticon3 Member Posts: 22
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat
Why????????

Comments

• Options
    howleygan1howleygan1 Member Posts: 31
    edited April 2010
    Try installing mozilla firefox. It throws me out sometimes but i just load it up on mozilla and it works. There does'nt seam any rhyme or reason to it.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,472
    edited April 2010

Contact Customer Care Tripticon, they may be able to assist.
  • Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited April 2010
    You could try the downloadable client,
    Contact oynutter, he wrote the book on this subject
    Or seriously, try deleting all your cookies, history etc, or try defraging your computer, or try a disc clean up, that normally works for me, oh and i find google chrome very good as long as you dont play more than 2 tables! pps, and check your adobe flash player is ok
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    thanks guys. still doing it for now, even on mozilla. Also seems to sit me out from the tables now and again without the timer running down or anything
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    hmmm loony, perhaps it is something to do with multitabling!!
  • Options
    AIRWALKERAIRWALKER Member Posts: 680
    edited April 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker keeps signing me out, stopping me from joining cash tables or opening SNGs properly?:
    Try installing mozilla firefox. It throws me out sometimes but i just load it up on mozilla and it works. There does'nt seam any rhyme or reason to it. Hope this helps.
    Posted by howleygan1
    Just dowloaded Firefox as you suggested cos i get loads of trouble myself. Worked a treat thanks a lot m8.