You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

just lost 4 grand on supercubes on vagas side

ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
edited April 2010 in Poker Chat

only playmoney but 4 k wow and it only took 5 min to do  now there must be people who play at the high stack and do lose this amount for real  

makes u think

Comments

• Options
    DiggerManDiggerMan Member Posts: 1,027
    edited April 2010
    You need to talk to Porkerman!!!
  • Options
    bobcat52bobcat52 Member Posts: 568
    edited April 2010
    Did win £1400 on here a couple of years ago playing roulette and blackjack......they got about £1100 of it back though....:((((
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited April 2010
    I won £625 last year on MONOPOLY PASS GO BONUS i hit the jackpot line for 5p stake at the nice odds of 12,500/1 not bad eh? dav
  • Options
    MICKYBLUEMICKYBLUE Member Posts: 2,035
    edited April 2010
    coooooo i thought that was real money lol yeah dont no how people drop that much without having a heart attack
  • Options
    GREGHOGGGREGHOGG Member Posts: 7,155
    edited April 2010
    In Response to just lost 4 grand on supercubes on vagas side:
    only playmoney but 4 k wow and it only took 5 min to do  now there must be people who play at the high stack and do lose this amount for real   makes u think
    Posted by ckd
    that game is sooooooooooooooooo addictive, also that **** annoying game with all the aliens that go "weeeeeeeeeeeee" as they drop in formation

Ive won and LOST hundreds on sky vegas, but actually i think im about even overall, so i dont touch it these days
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited April 2010
    dunno how muhc i lose on free money, was doing £500 a spin, didnt get close to winning 500 back, wont be a game i play for real money
  • Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited April 2010
    i didnt even no u cud play for free money on sky vegas.......

maybe thats a good thing