You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Who won what, Friday 24th March. blaisee wins Avenger Main for 4th time, Wacko90 takes Summit

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807
edited March 22 in Poker Chat
Morning.

Sprightly numbers last night, and with the clocks going forward on Sunday, I doubt we'll see numbers like that again until the Autumn. And yes, soon we'll see guarantees cut, as always at this time of year.

In Avenger Main, @blaisee, last seen 9 days ago running 5th in Predator Main, took the top spot. A quick peruse of his stats reveals a remarkable stat - that's his 4th Avenger Main win. Has won 4 other Mains too. Clearly, he's a bit good. @bossquaid continues his excellent run, finishing 6th. There was no report yesterday, so it's worth now mentioning he won 9 @ 9. I reckon he's still ahead of the handicapper too.

The Mini fell to @smith1408 & he's won Minis before, he has a UKOPS win on his CV too. @JammyFker who has become a great Forum presence was 4th, & later ran 6th in Turbo.

We don't get to see much of @Wacko90 these days for various reasons I won't bore you with, but he turned up for the first time since playing the same comp a week ago to win Summit, won his seat in a satellite too. A 35% ROI over a 40,000 game sample tells us all we need to know. Fingers crossed we'll see him & his good lady In Vegas though, they've been there with us several times previously & they are terrific company. 2nd was our elderly friend @Solack.

@cowhead won the £1k BH. He's a Sunderland fan, so he deserved a little good fortune occasionally, especially as Newcastle are doing so well this season.

He might just be better at PLO8 than NLH, but it did not stop @235467 taking the Rebuy BH. I had occasion to exchange PM's with him recently & he seems a perfect Gent, although he claims to read these threads daily, & I'm not sure I buy that. We'll know later today though...

@bobo1235 only joined Sky Poker last month & notched up his first win by taking Mega, though he did FT a BWBH for a bigger sum in February.

It's Saturday, so just a short review today, & most of the other featured stuff went to various usual suspects. It was a surprise - a pleasant one I might add - to see @NOSTRI bink a seat in the Sunday Major Freeroll. I'll stick my neck out & forecast he'll finish in the Top 100 on Sunday. And I'm prepared to bet on that.

Comments