You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I asked ChatGpt how to get good at poker

RashnikovRashnikov Member Posts: 9
I asked ChatGpt how to get good at poker. This was the response...

Becoming good at poker takes a lot of practice, study and discipline. Here are some tips that could help you improve your game:

1. Study the game: Watch training videos, read books and articles, analyze hands and use study tools. Make sure you understand the fundamental principles, concepts and strategies of the game.

2. Start with the basics: Learn the rules, range of hands, position, pot odds, implied odds, and expected value.

3. Play frequently: Apply what you have learned in real games, but ensure that you play within your bankroll and avoid playing when you’re not in the right mindset.

4. Hand analysis: Review your hands to determine if you played them correctly or if there was a more profitable way to play them.

5. Track your results: Keep track of your wins/losses and other data such as position, opponents, and hand strength so you can analyze your results and identify areas for improvement.

6. Find a mentor or study group: Consider seeking guidance from a mentor or join a study group to discuss strategy, theory and hand analysis.

Remember to take breaks and stay disciplined with your bankroll management. With practice, patience, and persistence, you can improve your poker game and become a better player.

And on whether i should raise aces pre flop

Raising with pocket aces pre-flop is usually a good strategy, as this is a strong starting hand. By raising, you can force some weaker hands out of play and build the pot before the flop. However, there are some situations where you might want to consider a different strategy, depending on factors such as the table dynamics, stack sizes, position, and opponent tendencies.

For example, if you're at a tight table with players who only tend to play premium hands, a smaller raise might be more effective in inducing action from players with strong hands. Additionally, if you're in early position, you may want to raise more to prevent players with weaker hands from calling and seeing the flop cheaply.

Ultimately, the decision to raise with pocket aces pre-flop will depend on a range of factors, and it's important to have a solid understanding of the game and the particular table dynamics in order to make the most profitable decision.

Comments

• Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 852
    I told it I popped in to play a session after a few months...
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 512
    It's not bad advice. I use ChatGPT for some work items and it's excellent at some things, ok at others. One thing is clear though with tools like this: people need to become more highly skilled or creative than ever before, to ensure they don't live a life of relative poverty. We just need a government that cares about education. Or anything other than themselves....
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 206
    It is currently designing me a bot to play HU 08 and take on @TheWaddy :#
  • Options
    TheWaddyTheWaddy Member Posts: 1,592
    I asked ChatGPT was it related to RNG... it said 'i am, but dont talk to me about that little lying ****'