You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Thursday 30th March. Double double day - StayOrGo & Curt360x27 both secure two wins.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,667
edited March 28 in Poker Chat
Morning.

@Steed432 took the Hitman Main, which made over £6,000, with Steed collecting close to £1,200 of that. Don't have too much info on him as he's not on Sharky, but I do recall he won the Major 3 times in the last 6 months of last year. It was Jam City in 2nd & 3rd, as @jam250887 was 2nd & @jams29 was 3rd. Don't tell the conspiracy theorists though, they'll be all over that. "Similar alias, must be the same person". God preserve us. @Shrimpy28 has been AWOL for a few nights but put in a full session last night & was rewarded with 5th in the Main, 1st in a £500 BH, 4th in Reload, & won a seat into the Mega for £1.20. Boring Bloke (he's an accountant) @mattprawn was 6th.

Just a day after winning Mega, @bakersdoze took the Mini. Sadly, he only took 4 Bounties. I'd have been in pun Heaven if he'd taken 13.

There were two cracking win doubles. @StayOrGo won Sheriff & MidEx, & @Curt360x27 won 9 @ 9 & Quickdraw. My memory may be playing tricks, but I have it in my mind that Curt won a Las Vegas SPT a few years back.

@Corky13 does not show up every night but when he does it's usually to single table the 7 @ 7. He's made the FT a few times, but broke his duck last night & took victory.

We've not seen many mentions of @autex since they won a Sharpy Main last Summer, but they returned to the winner's enclosure last night with a MidEx triumph.

Reload went to One Vowel Bloke @cdfgtyujk

SPT Champ @chrisdonkb logged & played just 4 MTT's & managed to win the £1k Rebuy, so that was a profitable mini-session.

Comments