You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Saturday 1st April. Ironpump1 returns in style to take Sharpy Main

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,667
edited March 30 in Poker Chat
Morning.

The usual short review, as is customary on a Sunday.

Another busy night, with the £6,000 Sharpshooter topping £7,000.

@Ironpump has not been seen on the MTT tables for over 2 weeks, since 16th March to be precise, when he finished runner-up to @Roopdog in Hitman Main. Last night he returned, played just 2 games - Main & Mini - & got his revenge by winning Sharpy Main despite looking down & out with 7 left. He has now won two Mains - both of them Sharpshooters, oddly - plus a Sunday Major in March 2021. Judging by the comments I saw, seems like a popular victory. I'm just guessing here, but his alias is presumably connected with weightlifting or bodybuilding?

In the Mini, @ribeiro66 prevailed. He is probably best-known for winning Reload 4 or 5 times. In 2nd place was @235467 who had quite a night - he won a seat to the Major in the Freeroll, 2nd in the Mini, won a seat to the Main, was 3rd in the big nightly PLO8 (which had it's best night in memory last night), & then ran 2nd in an early morning £150 Turbo BH.

@CU180 began March by winning 9 @ 9, then repeated the trick last night to get April off to a flyer.

@Super_Oli took Quickdraw to cap off a successful sesh. 1st in Quickdraw, 2nd in Turbo, 4th in Mega, & satellited into the Main.

@Rreeaallyy spent a few hours playing £0.25 & £0.50 DYM's where the prizes are 50p & £1 respectively then splashed out £5.50 to enter the £1k BH & won it, collecting £226. That's incred, you gotta win a whole lot of £0.25 DYM's to make a profit of £220+

The Rebuy BH went to @Morris707 which was his best score since winning a Mega in mid February.

@MISTY4ME won a seat to the Major in the Freeroll for the 3rd straight week. He cashed the first two occasions, so is on a three timer tonight. GL Jez.

That's it for today I'm afraid. Things to do, people to see, lawns to mow, baskets of balls to be thwacked at the Driving Range

Comments