You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Las Vegas Giveaway - Starts Monday 3rd April.

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,810

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,810
    edited April 2023
    Las Vegas Giveaway starts on Monday, & runs for 4 separate weeks.

Each week there will be a £4,000 SPT Las Vegas package, plus £2,000 in cash spread across the next 99 finishers.

I'll post a link to the full details later today, but the gist of it is....

Recreational poker players, listen up. We're giving away 4 Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas Packages in a series of weekly prize draws. Each Vegas package is valued at approximately £4,000 and you could win one by earning just 10 poker points in a week! Every 10 points earned on the same day equates to 1 ticket into the prize draw with tickets are capped at a maximum of 50 per day.

You only need to earn 1 ticket to be in with a shot at winning, 1 is all it takes! Plus, there's also £2,000 in cash prizes to be won every week too.

What you need to know:
    • You need to opt into this promotion - click the pink button above or enter code VEGASGIVEAWAY23
    • Every 10 poker points earned on the same day gets you 1 ticket into the corresponding week's prize draw
    • You can earn a maximum of 50 tickets per day i.e 500 points = max tickets
    • 100 unique winners will be drawn each week, an SPT Vegas package for 1st plus 99 cash prize winners.
    • 1 winner will receive a Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas package worth £4,400 which includes £1,000 in cash

Remember, if you want to get involved, you MUST Opt In.

There will be a clickable link when the promo page goes up, or you can use the code

VEGASGIVEAWAY23

What is an SPT Las Vegas package?

Seven nights stay for you and a guest at the 5* hotel, The Palazzo, on the Las Vegas strip. Package dates run from July 29th - August 5th 2023.
    · £1,000 that you could use to cover your flight costs
    · A Sky Poker welcome party
    · Entry to a NL Holdem Poker tournament at the Venetian card room . Details TBC
    · Flight Club evening with food and drink

As always with these things.....

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,515
    Tikay10 said:

Each week there will be a £4,400 SPT Las Vegas package, plus £2,000 in cash spread across the next 99 finishers.

Recreational poker players, listen up. We're giving away 4 Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas Packages in a series of weekly prize draws. Each Vegas package is valued at approximately £4,400 and you could win one by earning just 10 poker points in a week! Every 10 points earned on the same day equates to 1 ticket into the prize draw with tickets are capped at a maximum of 50 per day.

You only need to earn 1 ticket to be in with a shot at winning, 1 is all it takes! Plus, there's also £2,000 in cash prizes to be won every week too.

What you need to know:
    • You need to opt into this promotion - click the pink button above or enter code VEGASGIVEAWAY23
    • Every 10 poker points earned on the same day gets you 1 ticket into the corresponding week's prize draw
    • 100 unique winners will be drawn each week, an SPT Vegas package for 1st plus 99 cash prize winners.
    • 1 winner will receive a Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas package worth £4,400 which includes £1,000 in cash

Good Evening @Tikay10 .

One small query......post here quotes a figure of aprox £4,400 twice. However, on the promotion page it says aprox £4,000 Has the food budget been slashed/removed?

Recreational poker players, listen up! We're giving away 4 Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas Packages in a series of weekly prize draws. Each Vegas package is valued at approximately £4,000
  • TheSawTheSaw Member Posts: 74
    Maxally - I posted this on the 'Satellites to SPT Las Vegas' thread yesterday.
    TheSaw said:

"The package is worth approximately £4,400 which includes £1,000 in cash to help cover your flight costs".

Just curious:
    I can currently book a 7 night stay for 29/7 to 5/8 in a Luxury King suite direct with the Palazzo (or on the various hotel booking sites) for $1330 + $315 resort fees =$1645 (or £1350)
    Tournament buy in $800 = £650
    £1000 cash to help with flight costs.
    £1350 + £650 + £1000 = £3000

Appreciate there's a couple of informal food & drink evenings, but unless they're serving Cristal champagne and caviar.........???

Am I missing something?

It might just be coincidence that the estimate of the package worth has been downgraded in the last 24 hours, but.........
  • TheSawTheSaw Member Posts: 74
    edited April 2023
    Just to say, having been fortunate to enjoy the hospitality of the Sky team in Vegas last year it's still an awesome trip to take part in. As it happens I'd been looking at a private trip to Vegas on similar dates which I knew were outside of the WSOP dates and hence cheaper hotel rates. I just couldn't reconcile the numbers.
    Remember, if you want to get involved, you MUST Opt In.

There will be a clickable link when the promo page goes up, or you can use the code

VEGASGIVEAWAY23

MAXALLY said:

Tikay10 said:

Each week there will be a £4,400 SPT Las Vegas package, plus £2,000 in cash spread across the next 99 finishers.

Recreational poker players, listen up. We're giving away 4 Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas Packages in a series of weekly prize draws. Each Vegas package is valued at approximately £4,400 and you could win one by earning just 10 poker points in a week! Every 10 points earned on the same day equates to 1 ticket into the prize draw with tickets are capped at a maximum of 50 per day.

What you need to know:

Good Evening @Tikay10 .

One small query......post here quotes a figure of aprox £4,400 twice. However, on the promotion page it says aprox £4,000 Has the food budget been slashed/removed?

Recreational poker players, listen up! We're giving away 4 Sky Poker Tour Las Vegas Packages in a series of weekly prize draws. Each Vegas package is valued at approximately £4,000
    @MAXALLY

Explanation & Edits to follow shortly, see next Post. The approx. value of the package is £4,000, not £4,400.
    TheSaw said:

Maxally - I posted this on the 'Satellites to SPT Las Vegas' thread yesterday.

TheSaw said:

"The package is worth approximately £4,400 which includes £1,000 in cash to help cover your flight costs".

Just curious:
    I can currently book a 7 night stay for 29/7 to 5/8 in a Luxury King suite direct with the Palazzo (or on the various hotel booking sites) for $1330 + $315 resort fees =$1645 (or £1350)
    Tournament buy in $800 = £650
    £1000 cash to help with flight costs.
    £1350 + £650 + £1000 = £3000

Appreciate there's a couple of informal food & drink evenings, but unless they're serving Cristal champagne and caviar.........???

Am I missing something?

It might just be coincidence that the estimate of the package worth has been downgraded in the last 24 hours, but.........
    @TheSaw

Morning.

Sorry I could not address this further yesterday, but I was a bit busy.

No, it was not a coincidence, it was as a direct result of your post that the value was changed to £4,000. What happened was....

1) You raised the query (on a different thread) on Sunday.

2) I passed your comment on to Sky James (who I assume you met & got to know in Vegas last year) on Monday morning.

3) He came back to me around Midday & said there had been some crossed lines somewhere, & the approx package value should have said £4,000, not £4,400. He then amended the Promo Pages accordingly. I should have amended the Forum Posts yesterday too but I was a bit busy.

The Vegas satellites start on Monday & will appear in the Lobby in a few days time & they should correctly reflect the £4,000, exactly the same as last year.

Apologies for the miscommunications.
    TheSaw said:

Just to say, having been fortunate to enjoy the hospitality of the Sky team in Vegas last year it's still an awesome trip to take part in. As it happens I'd been looking at a private trip to Vegas on similar dates which I knew were outside of the WSOP dates and hence cheaper hotel rates. I just couldn't reconcile the numbers.

@TheSaw

No problem at all, and hopefully we will look after the package winners & their Guests just as well as we do every year & everyone will have some wonderful memories to take home.

Good luck in winning a package, if you plan to get involved.