You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Virgin Media internet down for thousands

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,373

Comments

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,533
    Well then......

Virgin Orbit: Richard Branson's rocket firm files for bankruptcy

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-65172594
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,373

Mr Branson is having a bad day.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

Mr Branson is having a bad day.

Yep, he is defo in a bit of a pickle right now.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,116
    I have "met" Richard Branson precisely once. And my "meeting" says everything you need to know about the way he operates.

I was flying on his Airline to Vegas, direct from Gatwick. Plane was already delayed by about half an hour, when suddenly communication to passengers seemed to disappear. And the staff started looking quite excited. and another 30 minutes had elapsed without us getting on the plane, which had now appeared.

Having overheard 2 staff saying that Mr Branson was going to appear personally at the check-in, I asked if this was true. I was told yes, and asked if I had any questions for him. I replied yes-is his personal appearance a good reason to keep hundreds of passengers waiting for their (already delayed) flight?

Huge shock-my question did not get asked, and I wasn't allowed anywhere near him :)
  • Options
    I knew I should not have said anything in this thread.....got home from work and my (virgin) tinternet is running as slow as dial up in the 80's :(
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,037
    Lol