You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Thursday 6th April. leez takes the Main, & a win double for Doobsy

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
edited April 4 in Poker Chat
Morning.

A fairly short report, it's a bank Holiday & I fancy an easy day.

Mixed traffic last night, with the Main making a respectable £6,000, Reload exceeding £2,000 for the first time I can remember, 9 @ 9 coming in at over £1,300, but Turbo missing by a chunky £220.

@leez won the Main, the only other MTT he played was the Mini, in which he finished down the field. He did, however, as is often the case with him, play a bunch of £100 & £200 Heads Up Hypers, & in fact won the last three at £200 + £10. Real Big Boy stuff.

In the Mini, @coolhanal had already won 4 or 5 of them & added another last night. He used to regularly start weird threads complaining about the RNG, & yet he's super super profitable. Hopefully he's figured it all out now & is a happy & content bunny.

If ever proof was needed that we play better poker when we've managed to get the kids to bed, @Dooooobs had a lovely late night double, taking both Turbo & Quickdraw.

@bossquaid had yet another great session with 2 wins & a 2nd. Won the Rebuy BH, won a £300 BH, & 2nd in a £500 BH.

@235467 had an unusually thin night & bricked almost everything, but a Sheriff win balanced the books nicely.

@gogogadget was here for 12 years & some 2,500 games without making any waves, was profitable, but only just. In the last 6 months though he's taken off & his graph is looking real good now. He won last night's super-sized Reload, his 2nd best result all-time, beaten only by 1st place in an Avenger Mini just prior to Christmas. Won last week's FTT too IIRC.

That's all for today, enjoy your Good Friday. I'll be glued to the golf from start to finish. We are truly blessed to live in the golden age of televised sport.

Comments