You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

What is the most money a player could realistically make in 1 month here

Williams12Williams12 Member Posts: 147
If suppose he has a life also, and doesn't sit here 24 hours but plays quite a bit

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,616
    edited April 2023
    That's impossible to answer, it depends on so many different things. It really is "how long is a piece of string?"

Depends whether playing cash, DYM's or MTT's, & what stakes you play.

I'm tempted to say that a very good cash game player could make £X per month/year, but I'm just setting myself up to be shot down so I'm not going to put a figure on it.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    Yeah, it depends. I suspect you are quite inexperienced given your question, so anything better than breakeven would be success right now.
  • Options
    HUGHMANSHUGHMANS Member Posts: 119
    £17, 287, 448.23. 30 day months only of course. Silly question.
  • Options
    JammyFkerJammyFker Member Posts: 220
    4000p
  • Options
    ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    The most i made in a month here as a tournament player was around 10k
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,028
    Arrogant said:

The most i made in a month here as a tournament player was around 10k

Helpful answer.

Sometimes people forget that others may not be as experienced as others, and may fail to help.

My best month on here was just over £8k. But important to remember that we all have losing months, as well as winning ones. Sky generally has smaller highs, as well as smaller lows, due to the smaller player pool.

Good luck
  • Options
    QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    It's worth repeating, @Arrogant and @Essexphil are good and know what they are doing... but they still have losing months. The only thing guaranteed in poker is the minimum prize pool in tournaments