You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Aintree

Do we get as excited as Cheltenham and is the meeting as good overall?

Looks a good card to me today

Anyone got any big fancies today?

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,475

Not for me, I'd not miss Cheltenham for the world, but Aintree does nothing for me, & I very rarely watch the National unless I happen to be parked in front of the TV & there's nothing else of interest.

I just watched the first though, which Bainbridge won well, & the ground looked good to me, rather than the official "good to soft", the horses were not cutting the ground at all.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited April 2023
    Not quite as excited as Cheltenham......'til The Grand National on Saturday.

The meeting isn't quite as good overall, coz Willie Mullins is saving all his very best horses for Punchestown Festival at the end of the month....where he will have upwards of 15 winners

It's a very good card today for sure.....I want to see how Gordon Elliott's horses are running, 'coz a few of his are underperforming currently....and he's a lot of well-fancied runners at this meeting....in particular in the Grand National itself.

Have a look at The Forum NAPS comp's for some Winners ...ones not to back !! :s:/:'(

GOOD LUCK :)