You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Gazza's vulgar confession about Lady Thatcher

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,235
Gazza's vulgar confession about Lady Thatcher drags Channel 4 to a depraved new low as it airs the obscene story
The appalling admission is featured in the new reality series Scared Of The Dark
Gascoigne, now 55, discusses a meeting at No 10 in October 1990

Gascoigne, now 55, who posed for pictures with Mrs Thatcher, confesses to participants on the show – including Scarlett Moffatt and former boxer Chris Eubank – that he became aroused after meeting the politician. He said he went to the toilet afterwards to perform a sex act on himself.

He asks: ‘Do you want a sexy story? I may get myself in trouble here. When I went to 10 Downing Street, I put my arm round Maggie Thatcher.’ He then goes into lewd detail of how he claims Mrs Thatcher left him in an aroused state. Eubank was incensed by the anecdote. Going to a private room to share his thoughts, he told the show’s producers that the story was ‘muck’. His reaction will also be aired.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11977027/Gazzas-confession-Thatcher-left-aroused-Downing-Street-drags-Channel-4-new-low.html

Comments

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    Ha, Gazza is definitely made a little bit different to the majority.
  • Options
    I was ignorant of the fact that she had this effect on men.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,664
    edited April 2023
    HAYSIE said:

Both Alan Clark & John Gummer found her very attractive, particularly her ankles, which Clark commented upon several times. (He was a bit of a rascal).

And she really was lovely in so many ways, but not sufficient to move one to the extremes that Gazza did, she was way too refined & classy for that.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

HAYSIE said:

Both Alan Clark & John Gummer found her very attractive, particularly her ankles, which Clark commented upon several times. (He was a bit of a rascal).

And she really was lovely in so many ways, but not sufficient to move one to the extremes that Gazza did, she was way too refined & classy for that.
    At least we know the reason for his cheeky grin in the photo.
    He also seems to have manoeuvred himself into a very suspicious position in relation to her hand.