You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Wednesday 19th April. cabbaz wins 10th Main, & a good night for the ascetic waller02

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,524
edited April 17 in Poker Chat
MTT traffic was much better last night after those very poor Tuesday numbers.

@cabbaz strolled to his 10th Main event win, which includes 5 Sunday Majors, though I was somewhat surprised to see it was his first headline win this month. Not much volume this month though, less than 50 MTT's, so that explains it I guess. Palace Bloke was 3rd, @waller02 a surprising 4th, @PRhack93 5th & @Super_Oli 6th.

In the Mini, @mariner091 single-tabled the win, his first ever victory in a Featured MTT. Runner-Up @Bean81 was another who was single-tabling. I met him at an SPT & he has a warm & engaging personality, so it was a big surprise to discover he's an Accountant by profession.

We already mentioned @waller02 but I think a closer look is justified as he had quite an evening. Won the Rebuy BH, nicked a few bob in the Rewards Freeroll, 5th in a £400 BH, 4th in the Main, & 4th in a £500 BH. His claim to fame in poker is as a three time winner of Avenger Main, but he's had plenty of success in Mains in the last few years. He is, of course, abstinent these days, maybe even ascetic. @68Trebor is still enjoying a burst of form, 5th in this, after winning Tuesday's 7 @ 7 & running 2nd in Monday's £1k BH.

@johno09038 took the £1k BH, & he's going along nicely, having already won 3 Megas, a Sheriff & a 7 @ 7. Guess he was pretty pleased with himself, as he was back on site playing another Tourney at 8am this morning.

In the 7 @ 7, @NoProHere_ prevailed. Previous notable results includes wins in an Avenger Mini and a UKOPS Rebuy.

There was a hot FT in Mega, with @u_owe_me scrambling home ahead of @Fabraclass @bossquaid @Froozle & @splashies.

A lovely night for @lukeee742 who won 9 @ 9 for his best ever result in the 10 months he's been with Sky Poker. His next best result was also in 9 @ 9, 2nd that time, last month.

The old creative juices are not flowing this morning, so that's it for today.

Comments