You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Changing table colours?

Would it take up too much time and resources to add the ability to change the table colours? i play on other sites that have this option, and use it to change the table colours on the mtts that are past the bubble. When i have a lot of tables open it comes in handy as to which tables to prioritize.
P.S. I havnt a clue if ive posted this in the right section, ive only been on this site for 15 yr ha ha

Comments

• Options
    EmperorSexEmperorSex Member Posts: 71
    I can't answer for Sky but I will say this: since I have been playing, their App has more bugs now than when I first started.

If they can't even be bothered to fix App breaking bugs then don't expect them to carry out cosmetic changes.

People have asked for all sorts of change all you will get is a B.S. anwser from a frontman.
  • Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515
    I just arrange the tables on my screen based upon the stage of the tournament. Final tables go in the top left.

• Options
    Bean81Bean81 Member Posts: 515

I can't answer for Sky but I will say this: since I have been playing, their App has more bugs now than when I first started.

If they can't even be bothered to fix App breaking bugs then don't expect them to carry out cosmetic changes.

People have asked for all sorts of change all you will get is a B.S. anwser from a frontman.

How many people do you think work for Sky Poker?
  • Options
    lekskilekski Member Posts: 22
    JACKDAW said:

Would it take up too much time and resources to add the ability to change the table colours? i play on other sites that have this option, and use it to change the table colours on the mtts that are past the bubble. When i have a lot of tables open it comes in handy as to which tables to prioritize.
    P.S. I havnt a clue if ive posted this in the right section, ive only been on this site for 15 yr ha ha

Though I don't play them that often; I have taken to adjusting my seating position, due to the lack of this feature, when playing DYM's alongside regular SNG's, to distinguish at a glance.
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    edited April 2023
    Before playing last nights VEGA$ $e$$ion, I cleared all my download and Browsing History and restarted my computer (i-Mac).....Now when a table opens, it opens in Full Screen, instead of a smaller table covering around 1/4 of the screen, like in 'Tile Mode'. I get the message To Exit Full Screen press (fn)F......but I've tried pressing those buttons in several combinations , and nothing happens.

Can any of our very helpful 'techy folks' advise how I can restore table to how it used to come up please :)

@mumsie @kapowblamz or anyone else o:)

• Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    evening jez, when your table opens theres an options button in top left(next to LOBBY and EXIT buttons), click the option then click gameplay, the fourth one down is the option to open in miniview. Dont know if it will be the fix you need, but worth a try
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,376
    MISTY4ME said:

Before playing last nights VEGA$ $e$$ion, I cleared all my download and Browsing History and restarted my computer (i-Mac).....Now when a table opens, it opens in Full Screen, instead of a smaller table covering around 1/4 of the screen, like in 'Tile Mode'. I get the message To Exit Full Screen press (fn)F......but I've tried pressing those buttons in several combinations , and nothing happens.

Can any of our very helpful 'techy folks' advise how I can restore table to how it used to come up please :)

@mumsie @kapowblamz or anyone else o:)

Wish I could help,

Im an i-Mac virgin.
  • Options
    JACKDAW said:

evening jez, when your table opens theres an options button in top left(next to LOBBY and EXIT buttons), click the option then click gameplay, the fourth one down is the option to open in miniview. Dont know if it will be the fix you need, but worth a try

I know the one .....I'll try it. I might have altered it when showing WILL what cards I had in a game. I normally have that feature OFF

Cheers JD mate :)
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Even the Tournament Lobby opens as a Full Screen page instead of tiling on top of existing page :/
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Sadly mini view didn't work either.....the table still opened as a full screen, instead of the table as quarter size on top of full screen SKYPoker.

It's so weird coz when I opened the Tourney lobby from the tab on table (next to options) it opened as a small lobby on top of the table...... when if you open the Tourney lobby from the Tourney List , it opens as a full screen.

Any ideas Ben @kapowblamz ....Jimi @HENDRIK62 or any other mac users or techy folk o:)
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,154
    edited April 2023
    MISTY4ME said:

Sadly mini view didn't work either.....the table still opened as a full screen, instead of the table as quarter size on top of full screen SKYPoker.

It's so weird coz when I opened the Tourney lobby from the tab on table (next to options) it opened as a small lobby on top of the table...... when if you open the Tourney lobby from the Tourney List , it opens as a full screen.

Any ideas Ben @kapowblamz ....Jimi @HENDRIK62 or any other mac users or techy folk o:)

if I have the browser on full screen same thing happens, my less than techy fix has always been to close the table if it has opened in full screen and then make sure the browser is NOT full screen, my tables then open as seperate tiles and i can resize if i want, as in this sceenshot.......

• Options
    Cheers..... that's what I've been having to do. Or at least right clicking on mouse, and clicking Exit Full Screen, which reduces it down....but it doesn't allow me to have other the Sky Poker tab up with the Tourney List on..... to see that I have to exit screen and bring up Tourney List which replaces table...... quite baffling :/
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    MISTY4ME said:

Cheers..... that's what I've been having to do. Or at least right clicking on mouse, and clicking Exit Full Screen, which reduces it down....but it doesn't allow me to have other the Sky Poker tab up with the Tourney List on..... to see that I have to exit screen and bring up Tourney List which replaces table...... quite baffling :/

There are some quirks in Apple, one I hate is if I'm making something in 'pages' and I close it down it takes me back to desktop and I have to open 'pages' again to make another document, in windows you go back into the 'word' start page. I know its a small thing but its really gets on my wick. :smiley:
  • Options
    MISTY4ME said:

Seems odd, I can bring up the tourney list etc. as a separate window like in the screenshot, the only thing i can think is that the tourney list/homepage is still in full screen, try clicking the green button top left rather than right clicking?
  • Options
    thedazzmanthedazzman Member Posts: 935
    I've never been a Mac user so not sure at all. I do have one suggestion that may possibly help, if its the same as a windows computer.

If you open up a table/lobby, but when you close the window, press and hold the equivalent of the windows ctrl key. I believe it's called the command key on mac, next to the space bar with a pretzel shaped icon.

On windows, by doing this, it remembers/saves the size and position of the window and when opened again, it places the window in the same position and same size as when you closed it.

Probably won't help, but no harm in trying.
  • Options
    Cheers for that Dazz.....couldn't find a 'Pretzel' icon (which is surprising considering my love of food ! ).... but there is a Cmd key, which I assume is command.

However I've managed to sort out the problem, and a better fix, and return to how everything used to open for me...... Tables opening on top of SKYPoker Tourney List.

I now go to GOOGLE Chrome icon and right click on that ......and then Open a new window.

I've never had to do that before, but that works and Tables Open (eventually) ALL fine