You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Sunday 23rd April. The fish just gets bigger & fatter

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
edited April 21 in Poker Chat
@bigfatfish won a £24 satellite to the Major, then took the target tourney down for £3,556, plus had a few other cashes, plus he won a seat into next Sunday's Vegas Final. Was 17th in the Mini too, so not far off FTJ money. Only 10% of his 145,000 games are MTT's, though he makes almost as much in MTT's from the far smaller volume. Basically, whatever he plays, he prints. To my surprise, it was the first time he's won the Major, & only the 2nd time he's made the FT. Looks like it was his biggest ever Sky Poker cash, too. Quite a clash heads up I guess, as @chrisdonkb was 2nd, & he has a fair idea of how poker works.

The Mini version went to @scottie73 less than a week since he won a 9 @ 9. In 5th was @thedazzman which was quite pleasing, as he was playing off a free entry he won in the FTT. The Monday night FTT's must be the best value affair ever, no Reg Fees & great prizes.

Last Sunday @jimbo66 won the Major, this week he could only finish 26th, but he made up for it by winning the £5k BH for a just shy of £1,000. Sharky rate him at 93 off an ABI of £74 so he presumably restricts himself to Big Boys stuff. There was a terrific effort by @claudel9 to get 5th, his 2nd best cash all time, beaten only by a 3rd place finish in the same MTT 5 weeks earlier.

We were graced with the presence of @destinycod won had a lovely double, winning both Mega & Quickdraw & also 5th in Turbo. 5th in Mega was @Airball, who won Predator Mini at the end of March, though I'm reasonably sure it's not "the" Airball, who was playing Berkey Heads Up for silly money last I heard.

@seikus took the Turbo, with @NChanning the runner-up. Was a satisfying session for Neil, only played 4 MTT's, min-cashing in 20th place in the Major, 5th in Sheriff & 2nd in Turbo.

The highly-rated @PokaBayb9 took Sheriff from a star-studded Final Table, with an especially good effort by @HUGHMANS who satted in from the last of four £3 All-In Sats he played & turned it into ~£200 for 3rd place.

I was very pleased for @sbedvek who does not play every night, but when he doers he single tables the Rebuy BH than logs off once he busts, so it was good to see him take 1st place last night. @Summers119 was 4th with @whitters95 back in 6th.

@theghost92 is a nocturnal creature & so it was no surprise he took the MidEx, not for the first time, and he has multi wins in Reload & various Minis.

The Vegas Qtr Final runs earlier on Sundays & folks forget that, with the result that it did not run last night as it needed 7 runners & was one short. The Semi ran of course, & 6 more players booked their seat in to the first Final next Sunday. The surprise was that @MISTY4ME failed to qualify, I'm sure I spotted him in 1st place with only a dozen or so left, so I daresay there's a hard luck story there somewhere.

Comments