You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sky bingo

Williams12Williams12 Member Posts: 147
have you played there?
is that a skill game or just luck? #

how do u play it

Comments

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,022
    You don't know how to play bingo?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219

I've never played Bingo.

Unless things have changed since I was a little boy, it's 100% luck, no skill is required.

Here's how Sky Bingo explain the game;

https://support.skybingo.com/s/article/How-to-Play-Bingo
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Technically there is some skill required by the hard-core players who have to dab away on about 20 cards like my Nana used to.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Technically there is some skill required by the hard-core players who have to dab away on about 20 cards like my Nana used to.

Ahh, that's LIVE Bingo.

Online I think the numbers get dabbed automatically.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

waller02 said:

Ahh, that's LIVE Bingo.

Online I think the numbers get dabbed automatically.
    Where's the fun in that?! I hope they still use all the proper bingo lingo, Major's Den number 10, Two fat Shrimpys 88 etc.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    On second thoughts, maybe you have to press the number on your screen or something.

It suddenly occurs to me that I've been gambling one way & another for 60 years, but I've never played Bingo. Best add it to my Bucket List.

• Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,532
    Tikay10 said:

On second thoughts, maybe you have to press the number on your screen or something.

It suddenly occurs to me that I've been gambling one way & another for 60 years, but I've never played Bingo. Best add it to my Bucket List.

Thought the PLO8 you used to play were bingo games, allegedly .
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,285
    Tikay10 said:

Imagine the scenes when Tikay turns up at the bingo on a Friday night, the old dears will think all their Christmases have come at once and he'll be lucky to get out alive. I have visions of a Benny Hill like chase scene developing.
  • Options
    Williams12Williams12 Member Posts: 147
    Tikay10 said:

I don't want to derail you into another area of gambling play safe and all that