You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

11-4 are you kidding me those are terrible odds

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,586
I would maybe take 10000-1 here just the odd £1 bet at a puish at one of the biggest longshots you can possibly make in sports betting.

There is literally no chance Miami heat stand against this rigged biased refereeing. Celtics are winning the title the next seven years running clearly and will be named the greatest nba team of all time with people on mass claiming Jason tatum to be the new goat.

hard to say with fair refereeing they lose 4-1 to the heat and that is if they make the playoffs in the first place. They fail to win any titles and end up a forgotten team in history.

Jason Tatum been a weak all star player gets remembered as just that.

but with the clear rigged refereeing and agenda of the NBA this celtics is unstoppable.

You could put a team coached by phil Jackson consisting the following players in their primes Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Wilt Chamblerin, Kobe Bryant, Bill Russell Larry bird, Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan Shaq Oneal and this team still gets beat because the refeerees give everything to them.

So yeah I guess Jason is better then MJ if the games and decisions are rigged but if they faced the 1995-1996 bulls without this nonsense rig it would be a 4-0 sweep with the bulls winning every game by over 40 points.

The NBA is destroyed forever and is now just WWE.

Comments

• Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,002
    Doubleme said:

I would maybe take 10000-1 here just the odd £1 bet at a puish at one of the biggest longshots you can possibly make in sports betting.

There is literally no chance Miami heat stand against this rigged biased refereeing. Celtics are winning the title the next seven years running clearly and will be named the greatest nba team of all time with people on mass claiming Jason tatum to be the new goat.

hard to say with fair refereeing they lose 4-1 to the heat and that is if they make the playoffs in the first place. They fail to win any titles and end up a forgotten team in history.

but with the clear rigged refereeing and agenda of the NBA this celtics is unstoppable.

You could put a team coached by phil Jackson consisting the following players in their primes Michael Jordan, Lebron James, Kareem Abdul Jabar, Wilt Chamblerin, Kobe Bryant, Bill Russell Larry bird, Magic Johnson, Tim Duncan Shaq Oneal and this team still gets beat because the refeerees give everything to them.

So yeah I guess Jason is better then MJ if the games and decisions are rigged but if they faced the 1995-1996 bulls without this nonsense rig it would be a 4-0 sweep with the bulls winning every game by over 40 points.

It's almost like you can foretell the future :)
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

yeah well they put out an old referee when the controversy blew up for game 7. everyone was calling it out and they were like okay okay now we have demoralised the heat by rigging all these games before hand and now celtics have home court advantage we could just allow a normal game with a fair ref without rigging the game.

its got ridicolous I mean the refs were even seen in celtic jerseys with their families wearing celtic jerseys you cant write this ****.

but see whilst the celtics look like a good team based on stats thats all because so many of their games have been fixed by the refs without that they are crud and barely makle the playoffs.

So when they faced the heat without refs rigging the game they got had.

if you had watched the game you would notice celtics were a lot less physical why becayse they cant foul without limit anbd get away with it etc.
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

yeah well they put out an old referee when the controversy blew up for game 7. everyone was calling it out and they were like okay okay now we have demoralised the heat by rigging all these games before hand and now celtics have home court advantage we could just allow a normal game with a fair ref without rigging the game.

its got ridicolous I mean the refs were even seen in celtic jerseys with their families wearing celtic jerseys you cant write this ****.

but see whilst the celtics look like a good team based on stats thats all because so many of their games have been fixed by the refs without that they are crud and barely makle the playoffs.

if you had watched the game you would notice celtics were a lot less physical why becayse they cant foul without limit anbd get away with it etc.
    It could be that.

Or it could have been you were talking rampant bollo ;)
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

It could be that.

I am not unhappy at the result I dont like the celtics because they have had so many games fixed for them, and thats just wrong. My girlfriend was delighted with this result to she was practically dancing round the room. do you follow the NBA yourself?
  • Options
    Doubleme said:

Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

It could be that.

I am not unhappy at the result I dont like the celtics because they have had so many games fixed for them, and thats just wrong. My girlfriend was delighted with this result to she was practically dancing round the room. do you follow the NBA yourself?
    No. Of the American sports, I enjoy Baseball and American Football, but don't enjoy Basketball or Ice Hockey.

Nevertheless, gives a lot of people a lot of pleasure.

Finals should be interesting. While Miami are the 1st 8th seeds to make it to the Final since 1999, the Denver Nuggets have never won.
  • Options
    Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

Essexphil said:

Doubleme said:

It could be that.

No. Of the American sports, I enjoy Baseball and American Football, but don't enjoy Basketball or Ice Hockey.

Nevertheless, gives a lot of people a lot of pleasure.

Finals should be interesting. While Miami are the 1st 8th seeds to make it to the Final since 1999, the Denver Nuggets have never won.
    Yeah I am good with either team winning, i am really going to have to get some serious study done before hand if I am going to watch either of the first two games. 3rd game onwards does not matter as after exam.

Miami are a team of under dogs who have a load of players who were undrafted and looked unlikely to make the NBA who they trained up uniquely to fit roles and their start they are the under dogs and are basically a mighty ducks type story. They literally are and you kind of have to root for that.

Alternatively the Nuggets have never even made the finals and their city are hungry when one of their stars looked to be injured in a bad way potentially career ending young guy said I suppose you will trade me as I am damaged goods now. The head coach said no way your one of us your ours.

Guy has recovered and is paying off big time. their team have a good team spirit, also Jokic is a decent guy and has not got the credit he deserves for so long to.

I am very happy with the two finals teams and am good with either team winning it. I guess the sad thing here is one of them has to lose it. Kind of not massively sure which side I route for I just hope for a good series where neither team loses dignity I would like to see this go to six games preferably seven, heat will be exhausted from 7 game series though whilst nuggets will be well rested.