You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Withdrawing?

tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
Good Evening.

When I’m above a certain amount I like to withdraw a tad.
Just tried , firstly couldn’t find how.
Now it says I have no payment method? ( no card on the system?)
I’m not too keen with online card stuff, but I must have had one registered here for the few withdrawals I’ve made in the past.

Any idea what’s occurring @Tikay10

Comments

• Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    if you are not keen with adding online card you can use mine to withdraw to.

could be card has expired, fastest way to find out would be give them a call
  • Options
    FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 177
    Hi Tom, nice result last night.

I have never had any problems with withdrawing, like you, i need to do it every now and then.

If you have not deposited for some time, as ckd has said, you may need to update your card details.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    tomgoodun said:

Good Evening.

When I’m above a certain amount I like to withdraw a tad.
    Just tried , firstly couldn’t find how.
    Now it says I have no payment method? ( no card on the system?)
    I’m not too keen with online card stuff, but I must have had one registered here for the few withdrawals I’ve made in the past.

Any idea what’s occurring @Tikay10

@tomgoodun

Hi Tom,

The only immediate thought that comes to mind is that the card you last used to deposit has expired. Mine usually expire every 2 or 3 years. It also depends how long it is since you last deposited/withdrew, as the rules as to Credit Cards have changed.

So you'd need to update the card info. Just press the "Withdraw" button & it directs you to the "Add Debit Card" page. (Must be Debit card, Credit Cards are no longer accepted afaik).

Probably best to go to "Live Chat" first & explain the situation before doing so though.

PS - well done last night.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses chaps, much appreciated.

I’ve just had a thought, maybe it’s because my card expired last month 😊

It’s an age thing ….
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    tomgoodun said:

Thanks for the responses chaps, much appreciated.

I’ve just had a thought, maybe it’s because my card expired last month 😊

It’s an age thing ….

Hi Tom, hope all is well.

Mine has expired recently. I added the new card details and made a small deposit using that, then I was able to withdraw to the new card.

Sometimes sites like you to have deposited previously using the card that you wish to withdraw to.

Best of luck.
  • Options

@tomgoodun @StayOrGo

Yes, good point Graham, not sure about Sky but most sites insist you have deposited with the new card before allowing you to withdraw to it, due to potential card fraud.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@tomgoodun @StayOrGo

Yes, good point Graham, not sure about Sky but most sites insist you have deposited with the new card before allowing you to withdraw to it, due to potential card fraud.

Hi Tony.

All sorted now thanks.
    I put my new card details in ( same card as before with different expiry date)
    I didn’t think about depositing 😬, however the withdrawal went through fine.
  • Options

Excellent, love a happy ending.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    tomgoodun said:

Tikay10 said:

@tomgoodun @StayOrGo

Hi Tony.

All sorted now thanks.
    I put my new card details in ( same card as before with different expiry date)
    I didn’t think about depositing 😬, however the withdrawal went through fine.
    Nice one!
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Thin
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Thin

I’ve put a bit of weight on lately, so definitely not that.

If you’re referring to ‘Thin Brag’ , how would you prefer for me to ask a question I didn’t know the answer to?

As you see on this thread, there are people willing to help, which is how my thought process works, ask a question and genuinely decent people try to help.

Thanks for the input though.
  • Options
    tomgoodun said:

bbMike said:

Thin

I’ve put a bit of weight on lately, so definitely not that.

If you’re referring to ‘Thin Brag’ , how would you prefer for me to ask a question I didn’t know the answer to?

As you see on this thread, there are people willing to help, which is how my thought process works, ask a question and genuinely decent people try to help.

Thanks for the input though.
    @tomgoodun

Morning Thomas.

Mike's a good guy, "thin" is a backhanded compliment in poker-speak.

x
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,702
    Crikey.

It really just means congrats on winning. The assertion that someone is saying something to sneak in a brag is always tongue in cheek.

I’m glad you got it sorted.

And congrats on being in a position to require a withdrawal!
  • Options
    bbMike said:

Crikey.

It really just means congrats on winning. The assertion that someone is saying something to sneak in a brag is always tongue in cheek.

Hi Mike

Apologies, I’m not au fait with the poker lingo. Thanks for clarifying, and for the kind words.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    tomgoodun said:

bbMike said:

Crikey.

Hi Mike

Apologies, I’m not au fait with the poker lingo. Thanks for clarifying, and for the kind words.

nice reply, i suspect everyone was starting to think toms a bad un, haha