You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BAD LUCK AND BAD BEATS

Kev73Kev73 Member Posts: 3
I know they are part of poker but after the last 5 days I cannot remember having such a terrible run, sky poker definitelty has its fav as they are the ones that no matter what the odds with whatever cards will call pre flop any bet and continue to call to the river with between 2 and 7 per cent chance yet hit every time. Some of the memorable hands AA pre flop beaten by 2 6 off with turn and river both 2s nothing on flop no st8 or flush draws yet called, def the worst of many bad beats. When this keeps happening you start to question if they are even real after this week i will be taking an extended break and may not even bother coming back as the odds of such continuing bad beats would run into incalcuable odds. I hope you never have such bad luck but my enjoyment of this site has gone.

Comments

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,481
    Sounds like you have a good plan
    Goodbye
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Do these punters actually believe what they are writing, the mind boggles, if it can boggle any more.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    "incalcuable odds"

Blimey!
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    Thewaddy will be along shortly.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    @Kev73

take a few days off, you are mega tilted, the more you play the worse it gets. negativity breeds negativity.

one bad beat leads to more, once tilted the story always ends the same way, its your mental state, we have all been there, the poker gods can be pretty wicked n cruel like all the other gods, haha.

ranting about it is healthy, better out than in :)