You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Tuesday 13th June. Natnug 2nd in both Main & Mini, GREGSTER wins his 22nd Reload

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,217

Morning.

A much easier report to pen today, with so many interesting results. Yesterday's was so hard to write, today I could have run to 2,000 words.

@GazzaG took Gold Rush Main. Not a frequent player, this was just his 8th MTT in 6 weeks, & when he plays, he just single tables the Main. Seems to prefer Gold Rush - this was his 4th Main Event win & all of them were Gold Rush. Never won anything else, just Gold Rush, 4 times. With 14 left it looked like @Natnug was home & hosed with a 2 to 1 chip lead over 2nd, but eventually could "only" finish 2nd. That proved to be far more expensive than you'd imagine, as he was 2nd in the Mini too. Not sure if that counts as lucky or unlucky. Still, £1,500 from the FTJ is decent consolation, in addition to his prize money. Really good players work on fine edges, with super thin value bets & brave calls, so there's always the potential for accidents. @loosecamel "I don't like MTT's" - was 5th. So in the last week, & from a minimal number of MTT's, he's been 2nd & 5th in Mains, 2nd in BWBH, 2nd in Sheriff & 2nd in Turbo. Heaven help everyone if he ever starts liking MTT's.

@billytheki is on a roll, having run 3rd in Monday's Main he won last night's Mini, those two results coming from just 4 MTT's played.

The wonderfully personable @wineli took the £110 Summit, just 48 hours after he was 4th in Sunday's £110 Major. @destinycod played just 7 games last night, & managed 3 FT's - 2nd in Summit, 4th in Turbo & 4th in Quickdraw.

Another Mega win for @AlexaAJ which won't raise too many eyebrows, but a tremendous effort in 2nd by @tomgoodun, a wolf in sheep's clothing if ever I saw one.

After 9,500 MTT's without a single thread mention or Featured MTT FT, @broadcast has suddenly sprung to life. Having won the Mini last Thursday to break his long-standing duck, he was back in the winner's enclosure last night in 9 @ 9. @MP33 put up an interesting result, his previous 15 games were all Freerolls, £1 or £2 games, suddenly he plays a tenner MTT & runs 2nd. Has a decent CV though, best result being 2nd in a UKOPS for close to £2,000.

@GREGSTER took Reload, & if I'm not mistaken, it was the 22nd time (not a typo) he's won that one. Surely a record, can anyone beat that?

Back to back wins for @NIHIGHGUN - Monday's 9 @ 9 & last night's Turbo.

The early part of the evening went well for @ILIKE2FISH who won a Major seat in the 6pm Freeroll, was 1st in the £1k BH & won seats via All-In satellites to both Main & Mega.

Comments