You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,283
    Great win, but there will be a price to pay for him.

Betfair will immediately restrict his account to single bets of £2.50 or less, all subject to traders approval.

Only way he will get on for more is via the exchange (peer to peer) or index markets.

With the way gambling firms are supposed to swap info to protect "at risk" customers, aka their own interests, he will be persona non grata with all online accounts and he will also be "out there" in the physical marketplace limiting opportunities to bet in person in shops.
  • Options
    green_beergreen_beer Member Posts: 1,785
    really incredible picking......

@TheEdge949

the bookie has been banning winning players since they started, its not a new thing, back in the 1970's my great granda got banned from placing bets in ladbrokes (i think it was) after picking 8 winners, in a lucky 15 typa bet, i am told but not certain, the typa bet he made was subsequently scrapped........he had his picture and a write up in the paper, I would have too ask my family how much he won, but i know it was a lot, musta been to make the paper :)
  • Options
    FORDAKIDZFORDAKIDZ Member Posts: 177
    Could this have been @MAXALLY ? He has been playing higher stakes in the last few days :)
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,537