You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Who won what, Sunday 9th July. ozzie ozzie ozzie...

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,321

Morning.

Reasonable numbers again last night, though Reload missed. That one oscillates wildly, impossible to accurately predict what it might make any given night.

Without a doubt, the night belonged to @ozzieowen who was 1st in the Major, 2nd in the Mini (so £2,500 FTJ bonus), 6th in Turbo, 2nd in Quickdraw, 7 won two £1.80 all-in sats to the £5k BH. Congrats ozzie, that's quite the session.

2nd in the Major was @Drewett with FT appearances by the likes of @kimpet @Tastysnack & @StayOrGo. @kidgrimsby won a £3 All-In Sat & turned it into 8th place & £339. Despite being Top 6 much of the evening Billy Let Down aka @HAYSIE could only manage 10th. Think he's turned into a bottler, his record in Mains this week is 6th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th & 10th, & he was 16th in last Sunday's Major. I suppose I should grudgingly say "well done Tony" but I cba.

In the Mini the excellent @hhammerhea took the top spot & in doing so denied a Main/Mini win double for @ozzieowen & therefore saved Sky Poker £2,500.

@Natnug had a lovely 1-2-3, 1st in the £5k BH (with @Swog 2nd), 2nd in 7 @ 7 & 3rd in Sheriff.

@Froozle had a win double, Sheriff & Turbo.

It's rare that a night goes by without a win for @AlexaAJ @Jscorgie or @bigfatfish & they all booked a win last night in 9 @ 9, Quickdraw, & MidEx respectively.

Finally, a quick mention of @FeelGroggy who goes into Day 4 of the WSOP Main with 264,000 with blinds going 3k-6k-6k, & just 10 off the money. Go Groggs. Stu Rutter has a more precarious 84,000 stack, but that should be enough to get him into the money.

Comments